Global Director of Customer Support
Company: FireMon, LLC
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving
the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon,
you'll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place
where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative
than the last. This drive permeates everything we do - from how we
develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we
get things done. One of the biggest benefits of working with a
groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees
have on the overall product and business. Each person's work
directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success
of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and
collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company.
Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors in
the industry, you get the security of an established organization
but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of
a smaller company. REMOTE-USA FireMon's Global Customer Support
team is looking for an experienced leader to shape the evolving
customer experience and support strategies. You will drive
continuous improvement on a global scale. FireMon is looking for
someone that brings the right blend of customer focus and execution
skills to enhance our overall program. If you are an energetic and
innovative Support Leader who has the experience and the commitment
to developing a Global Customer Support team to provide outstanding
customer experience, then this could be a great match! The Director
of Customer Support drives and manages the company's world-wide
customer support activities, by ensuring all service levels are met
or exceeded, and initiates new or enhanced processes to improve
productivity and the overall customer experience. Core duties
include leading the escalation process and all aspects of a support
team who are motivated to respond quickly to external customer
needs. We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter who is
accountable for determining and implementing the strategy, as well
as reshaping the global support team, positioning us for future
growth and success. Upholding a customer-centric focus and mindset.
Provide insight and vision into where the department is heading,
and work directly with other departments throughout the company,
particularly Engineering, Product and Sales. Driving excellence in
customer support should be measurable and this role will own the
overall KPIs for the department. What You'll Do...
- Oversee and maintain the quality and direction of the Global
Customer Support team.
- Report on support metrics, business impact, customer impact and
- Own escalated support issues; support metrics, including 1st
response time, customer satisfaction, resolution time, and
- Identify technical issues, suggest product enhancements, and
communicate them internally and externally.
- Create and maintain internal documentation to help determine
the appropriate actions and responses.
- Work with our Customer Success Team, Onboarding, and Sales Team
to improve internal processes
- Own the Customer Support process, driving quick resolution to
customer impacting issues. Maintain and develop a team of highly
capable and technically talented problem solvers who can work
independently and collaboratively with other functional
- Establish and adhere to global customer support case management
practices, including meeting defined SLAs.
- Provide senior management with regular status reports and alert
management of any problems or potential service problems, as
- Develop and maintain well-organized team to effectively support
business objectives while maintaining a highly productive work
- Ensure service levels are always maintained and constantly seek
ways to improve the delivery of customer support.
- Evolve key processes across the teams to scale and drive
- Develop and lead global programs focused on continuous
improvement and evolution of support offerings
- implement systems and processes designed to enable scale and
- Build Support career framework to enhance the team's focus on
personnel development What you bring...
- 10+ years leading customer-facing technical support teams with
a commitment to providing superior customer experiences.
- 5+ years hiring, training, coaching and nurturing top talent,
leading operations of a Global Customer Support team, including
building an in-house customer support team.
- Dedicated cross-functional orientation and ability to build
relationships with other leaders and teams.
- Creative problem-solving ability and forward-thinking
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- An obsessive and proactive mindset toward continuous
- Experience managing International Support teams.
- Security industry experience is a plus. What it Takes to be
Part of the FireMon Team FireMon provides persistent network
security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of
real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance and automation.
Since creating the first-ever network security policy management
solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex
network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers. Our
customers have unique and complex security problems that are
difficult to solve. This doesn't intimidate us, it inspires us. It
pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their
success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in
joining, we invite you to apply today.
Keywords: FireMon, LLC, San Francisco , Global Director of Customer Support, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!