Project Manager - Ole Henriksen
Company: Kendo Brands
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Operations - San Francisco, CA - Full Time Kendo Holdings, Inc.
is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler
owned by LVMH Mo--t Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest
luxury group. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the
hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development
for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of
Sephora. Through original development, collaborations and
acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative,
inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and
market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty
industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail
and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we
do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words,
'never, never, never give up'--
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric The Kendo
house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty,
Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
POSITION SUMMARY-- As the Project Manager for a new product launch
you will be responsible for planning and tracking progress through
the entire lifecycle of a product, from concept to delivery.
Through close partnerships with the Product Development, Packaging,
Procurement, Sourcing, Regulatory and Creative partners you will
ensure new products are successfully launched on time.
Location:--100% remote from anywhere in the US. Occasional travel
to SF may be required. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for establishing a timeline for delivering new
products across multiple channels and brands.
- Own creating and managing a detailed project plan complete with
dependencies, owners, deadlines and duration.
- Drive issues to resolution through partnerships and creative
problem solving; use rigorous logic and method to solve difficult
problems with effective solution.
- Build partnerships both internally and with manufacturing
vendors to establish a plan for delivering new products.
Responsible for understanding and evaluating the end-to-end process
and making recommendations on how it can be improved.
- Responsible for keeping key partners up-to-date on the progress
of projects, risks and issues in a timely manner, and driving the
team to completion of deliverables.
- Create and deliver dashboard reporting and overview of project
- 5+ year's project management experience building out
comprehensive timelines within a retail/consumer goods product
- Experience (2+ years) in Cosmetics, Personal Care, Health &
Beauty is preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes ideally in consumer
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects -
prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good
attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel
Keywords: Kendo Brands, San Francisco , Project Manager - Ole Henriksen, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!