Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Company: Kendo Brands
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand
developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Mo--t Hennessy - Louis
Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. A play on the words "can
do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation
beauty product development for global Sephora channels and
selective retailers outside of Sephora. Through original
development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of
brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic
engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team
continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product,
great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer
partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words,
'never, never, never give up'--
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric The Kendo
house of brands currently includes: Fenty Beauty, Fenty Skin, KVD
Vegan Beauty, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Bite Beauty, and
Lip Lab by Bite. POSITION SUMMARY The Senior Manager, Performance
Marketing is a new role within Kendo's growing Digital
organization, reporting into the Director, Performance Marketing
and Analytics. This role will be responsible for all aspects of
performance and growth marketing across the Kendo brands, focused
on scalable revenue-driving and customer growth strategies through
direct response marketing channels. The right candidate has the
experience and ability to balance their analytical and tactical
skill with creative and brand storytelling. This role will be
integral in building the foundation for performance marketing at
Kendo and driving continued, scalable growth for the business
- Manage all performance marketing budgets and tactics from new
customer acquisition to retention (via paid social, paid search,
display, etc.) to further scale the business and increase profit
for brand .com.
- Develop and execute performance marketing campaigns and
roadmaps that drive to growth and acquisition goals while also
aligning to integrated, 360-degree programs, partnering closely
with cross-functional teams and partners (digital, ecomm,
marketing, social, brand, product, etc.) to develop those
- Directly manage and lead multiple agency and partner
relationships as extensions of your team to execute all strategies
- Analyze KPIs (including ROAS, CPA, LTV, etc.) on an ongoing
basis to drive optimizations and ensure campaigns are maximizing
performance and hitting goals.
- Manage continuous test and learn programs to optimize creative,
messaging, landing pages, audience targeting, etc. across all
channels, partnering closely with Creative and Product teams.
- Consistent review of channel performance, reporting on and
highlighting insights, trends, and opportunities for continuous
- Emulate a culture of innovation, sharing ideas and
identifying/vetting new growth channel opportunities to test for
the Kendo brands. REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years of related digital marketing experience with expertise
in performance and growth marketing channel management including
paid search, paid social, display, video, etc. at industry-leading
brands/companies - eCommerce, retail, and/or DTC preferred.
Experience managing multiple brands a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and analytics tools and
technology (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, tag
management platforms, etc.)
- Extensive experience leading and managing agency and vendor
- Able to balance both creative and analytical thinking while
being customer-focused and brand-obsessed.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills with the ability to
bubble up insights and trends in a concise, shareable manner;
experience creating dashboards and reports.
- Ability to manage to the bigger picture but also willing to
roll up their sleeves and dig in.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle
multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of accountability, self-drive, and the ability to
function independently while also being a strong team player and
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Thrives in an undefined, ambiguous environment.
- Experience recruiting and managing high-performing teams.
- BA/BS in a technical field from a leading university.
Keywords: Kendo Brands, San Francisco , Senior Manager, Performance Marketing, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!