VP of Growth
Company: Hinge Health, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered
Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health's Digital Clinic
is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health
plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers.
Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring
expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first
company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with
1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education.
Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4
peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid
use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries. 4 in 5
employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and
we're poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge
Health has raised $126M to date and has 450+ employees across our
San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote
offices.-- We are looking for a VP of Growth to expand our
product's reach and lead our rapidly expanding Growth Marketing
team. This leader will own and optimize all of our acquisition
channels, generate organic/product-led growth within the entire
user lifecycle, and build out a world-class team of Growth
Marketers and Growth PMs. This role sits within R&D and reports
into our Head of Product, Design, & Data. WHAT YOU'LL
- Build and manage a world-class team of Growth Marketers and
Growth PMs: Hire, manage, and nurture a team of 20+ A-players by
2022, while still being hands-on.--
- Optimize performance of our existing channels and find new
ones: Boost the efficacy of our current channels (including email,
mail, and social media marketing) and quickly scale new ones.
- Promote product-led growth: Identify and execute on product
opportunities for generating new Hinge Health users, including
boosting the proportion of users we get from peer to peer
- Create a compelling vision and roadmap: Draw on deep data
analysis, user research, and your experience to create a backlog of
growth opportunities that help Hinge Health achieve consistent YoY
revenue within existing clients. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Growth marketing expertise and experience: Knowledge of B2C
growth practices that is second to none across a wide range of
paid, unpaid, and product-led channels; digital health and/or B2B2C
experience is a bonus.
- Extensive hands-on experience: Proven aptitude around
discovery/design, execution, experimentation, and deep analysis;
great attention to detail and can guide marketing infrastructure
strategy, including tool selection, attribution, and
- People management: Hire, manage, and develop your team; create
an organizational structure that maximizes your and your team's
- Flexibility and adaptability: Always up for the next challenge,
be it a change in business priority or novel team issue.
- Passion for our mission: A personal connection to our mission
and/or a track-record of mission-driven work. WHAT SHAPES OUR
- Hustle: Has a bias for purposeful action and finds creative
ways around problems.
- Effective communication: Can articulate a vision to their team,
collaborate with cross-org stakeholders, deliver direct feedback,
and everything in between.
- Frugal: Shows good judgment in using limited resources -- time
- Trust: Takes ownership, is a role model for the team, and
empowers them while holding them accountable.
- Learn-it-all: Constantly honing their craft and stays
up-to-date on the business landscape, Growth, and emerging best
practices. WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We
cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)--
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match--
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget--
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and
passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle If
you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters,
please. Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.-- We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: Hinge Health, Inc., San Francisco , VP of Growth, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!