Project Manager II
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Opportunity.OpportunityDetail.PostedLabel : February 19, 2021
OpportunityDetail.CompanyInformation.Locations Frisco, TX, USA
Design & Consulting Services: Haskell's Design & Consulting
Services (DCS) Group unites architecture, engineering, and
consulting professionals from across industries and geographies.
While some clients are looking for turnkey design-build or
engineer-procure-construct projects, the DCS Group serves clients
who need specialized, fee-for-service design or consulting
projects. These types of projects allow our team to form a strong
rapport with client teams, marshaling them as they grow and helping
them address industry and market challenges. The DCS Group serves
four primary markets: Government, primarily Department of Defense,
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Air and Army National Guard, and the
U.S. Naval Facilities Command; Industrial, focusing on food and
beverage, consumer products, and utilities; Civil Infrastructure;
and Healthcare. Responsibilities/ Duties:
1. Assists project directors in responding to RFP's including the
preparation of conceptual estimates, schedules and other proposal
documents. Participates in client presentation if required.
2. Monitors the progress of design documents. Participates in
design review meetings and provides input regarding
constructability, as well as scope and cost changes.
3. Prepares detailed estimates, cost code input, and cost control
4. Responsible for preparing bid packages and invitation to bid
inquiries, receiving and analyzing bids, qualifying subcontractors,
and awarding subcontracts and major purchase orders.
5. Works with director of construction and construction core
personnel to establish job organization including superintendent
and PCE requirements.
6. Plans, sequences, and schedules the project with input from the
superintendent and subcontractors. Manages the project schedule,
conducts job site meetings and prepares updated schedules.
7. Responsible for project cost control including updating of labor
cost reports, summary cost reports and project status
8. Coordinates requirements of governing authorities for permits,
inspections and final approval of the project with A/E.
9. Maintains submittal control, including scheduling, receiving,
reviewing, approving and expediting submittals from suppliers and
subcontractors to comply with progress schedule.
10. Manages client relations, including progress meetings,
correspondence, periodic reports, change orders and response to
11. Prepares requisitions for payment and other required project
invoicing. Maximizes project cash flow through invoicing and
12. Prepares and secures owner acceptance of contract change
orders. Issues modifications to subcontracts and purchase orders
after owner acceptance and updates budget in summary cost
13. Manages payments to subcontractors and vendors, including
reviewing and approving schedules of value, pay requisitions,
invoices and required insurance coverage.
14. Manages subcontractor and supplier performance issues including
documentation, default notices and replacement, if necessary.
15. Reviews and monitors project progress, quality and safety.
Works with superintendent and makes corrections as required to
comply with contract and company policy and procedures.
16. Assists in the development of construction personnel through
mentoring and on-the-job training.
17. Effectively manages project close-out tasks and any warranty
Bachelor's degree in engineering or construction management or
equivalent plus 10 years or more of experience in construction,
design, management, and finance The Haskell culture is responsive,
entrepreneurial, and collaborative. Excellence and delivering
successful results are only possible with talented and creative
professionals- and we seek the best to join our team. Summary:
Project Manager responsible for managing teams and client
relationships as part of the execution of food and beverage
projects. Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities). All persons shall have the opportunity to be
considered for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship
status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran's status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Haskell is a
drug-free workplace, all applicants who receive conditional offers
of employment will be subjected to pre-employment drug testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Haskell, San Francisco , Project Manager II, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!