Company: Side Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.-- Side is
the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the
nation's best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a
fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate
agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system,
support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and
results of buyers and sellers. Led by experienced industry
professionals and world-class engineers who develop technology
designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the client
experience, Side is backed by $70M in funding from top-tier venture
capital firms including Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix
Partners, MetaProp, and other real estate investors. Headquartered
in San Francisco, Side currently has operations in California,
Texas, and Florida. At Side, you'll have the opportunity to
collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider
means that you'll be empowering business leaders to become business
owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded
entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact,
and your life. ABOUT THE ROLE The IT team is responsible for
strategic deployment, ownership, and service across a wide variety
of systems & tools, including employee onboarding,
hardware/software provisioning, license management, VPN, networking
and the Help Desk across our offices. We're searching for someone
with a passion for supporting the people on their team as well as
developing the organization. You'll be responsible for the overall
strategy, planning and execution of all IT functions across the
company. Ultimately, the IT Director will need to put the
infrastructure and processes into place in order to help us grow
from 200 employees to 1000+ over the next several years. WHAT
YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Define and execute the strategy for all of Side's IT Functions,
ensuring successful adoption of technologies across Side, while
also focusing on security and automating processes in order to
enable rapid growth.
- Own all IT functions, including the following: Gsuite,
Networking, ITSM, VPN, AV, MDM, SSO, SaaS applications, etc
- Build, lead, and grow successful IT teams through recruiting
and growing great talent.
- Manage project deliverables and responsibilities, vendor
selection, contract negotiation, budgets, and will be the lead
subject matter expertise on all company IT services and
- Ensure that IT projects are delivered on time and within scope
by working closely with stakeholders and developing detailed
project plans to track progress.
- Lead an employee facing IT Support organization inspired to
achieve the highest levels of customer service and employee
satisfaction. WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 10+ years of IT experience and 5+ years of IT leadership
- Experience working in a high growth tech start-up
- Experience hiring, managing and leading a team of IT
- Experience managing OS X (Jamf Pro) and G Suite/Google
- Expertise managing external vendors, procurement and
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with a stellar track record
of managing priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- You lead by example and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves
and dive into the team's work to fill gaps as needed.
- Proven track record of maturing and automating IT systems and
processes (i.e.. employee onboarding/off boarding,
software/hardware provisioning, etc)
- Experience with implementing business continuity and disaster
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices is a big plus
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage
(medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning and development credit
- Pet friendly environment Side is dedicated to working with the
highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool
feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to
positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and
career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply. Side uses the E-Verify employment verification
program. Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means
that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side.
We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Side Inc., San Francisco , IT Director, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!