Manager, Social Media Marketing, Fenty Beauty
Company: Kendo Brands
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Manager, Social Media Marketing, Fenty Beauty Marketing - San
Francisco, CA - Full Time Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San
Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH
Mo--t Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. A
play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity
and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora
channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora. Through
original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo
stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative.
A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo
team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great
product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer
partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words,
'never, never, never give up'--
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric The Kendo
house of brands currently includes: Bite Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty,
Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.
POSITION SUMMARY As the Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be
responsible for leading the development, planning, and execution of
social media marketing campaigns. As a key strategic lead, you will
ensure that all social support of marketing campaigns and
initiatives delivers on Fenty Beauty's overarching strategy and
KPI's. The Social Media Manager will work closely with the Digital,
Marketing, International, Retailer, Creative and Brand Management
teams to help meet brand objectives. Candidates should have strong
creative writing and verbal communication skills, as well as a
knowledge of the digital media space, particularly in beauty.
Candidates should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced startup
environment and have a can-do attitude. Efficiency is your motto -
exceptional organizational and time management skills; able to
juggle multiple on-going priorities at the same time and quick to
pivot as things change in real-time. Candidates should be on the
cusp of social innovation-always ahead of what's next and trends
within social and digital and has a deep-seated passion for social
media. Candidate should also have a strong creative eye for beauty.
Candidates should be able to take an idea from conception to
execution, engaging key partners and resources along the way to
help achieve goals. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of ownable best-in-class social strategy
and social marketing campaigns across all channels to drive brand
awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Present comprehensive strategies and campaign plans to gain
senior management alignment and partner buy in. Communicate out to
cross functional teams.
- Lead and execute daily channel operation: content planning,
copywriting, and community management across all platforms
- Manage content creation and curation process (organic and paid)
including photo and video shoots as well as partnering with
Influencer Manager to ideate and collaborate on paid partner
- Manage and inspire others on the team to help articulate and
execute the social strategy across platforms
- Lead creative brainstorms and content/campaign ideation
- Be a strategic thought partner and collaborate with the
cross-functional teams to create and drive social media
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on key social
KPIs including insights that inform future actions.
- Manage annual organic social budget & optimize spend based on
- Utilize analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to
share insights and trends in real-time.
- Serve as a thought leader in Social Media and share best
practices, general guidance and the implications of platform
updates with broader teams
- Be a strategic thought partner and leader in Social Media to
cross functional teams sharing best practices, general guidance and
the implications of platform updates REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years in Social Media Marketing or equivalent experience
- Passion for the beauty industry and strong interest in the
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking
outside of the box.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms: Instagram,
TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Extensive experience with Social Media Management Systems and
Social Listening/Analytics tools. (e.g. Listen First, Sprinklr,
Traackr, Dash Hudson, Curalate, Social Flow, Tweetdeck, Hoot Suite,
- Experience working across digital media and creative: drawing
connections between the brand identity and marketing objectives to
inform differentiated and effective new media programs that engage
customers, increase awareness and spark advocacy
- Strategic, proactive and supportive qualities
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable.
- Creative eye for beauty content
- Experience with community management, customer service, and
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail,
grammar, brand tone, and voice.
- Can demonstrate flexibility and composure under pressure
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success and
- Qualitative research skills, including the ability to interpret
social insights and data and translate it into actionable business
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Budgeting and organizational skills
- Ability to manage up and communicate effectively on
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and
continually upgrade current skill set.
- Flexible and positive attitude; able to work independently and
Keywords: Kendo Brands, San Francisco , Manager, Social Media Marketing, Fenty Beauty, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!