Director of Enterprise Sales - West
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Udemy for Business is the leading online training solution for
high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector
organizations -- and we're growing like crazy. We're helping
organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical
skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it's the latest
technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal
development skills and more. And we're just getting started. The
Director of Enterprise Sales - West, based in San Francisco, will
play an active role as a member of the Enterprise - Americas sales
leadership team and is responsible for leading sales teams in the
Western United States. In this role, you will as well as overseeing
the daily and long-term goals of their team and the overall
business. In this role, you will often be responsible for setting
and adjusting sales goals based on deep knowledge of our customers
with your analytical mindset. Additionally you will be responsible
for training, coaching and mentoring your field Enterprise Sales
team as well as collaborating with additional internal/external
partners at all levels and various locations. ** This will be a
role based in our San Francisco headquarters office ** Here's what
you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of West area Regional Directors, as well as a
Western AE team focused on positioning and selling our solutions to
enterprise accounts (5k+ employees).
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition
and solution expansion within our existing account base.
- Own and manage team forecast and pipeline opportunity
development and reporting for the West teams.
- Develop, coach and lead your team to perform at a high
- Connect with and influence customers and prospects at the
senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired
- Partner with internal UFB teams to drive market growth and team
performance, including related sales, marketing and support
- Develop and manage talent pipeline to drive team growth.
- Travel requirements 40% of the time. We're excited about you
because you have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in successful sales leadership
targeting Enterprise commercial accounts; leading sales leaders and
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow sales professionals and
sales leaders, maximizing performance and exceeding team
- Experience developing and executing regional sales plans and
forecasts, addressing new customer acquisition and existing
- Creativity and proficiency in supporting sales cycles,
including "top of funnel" prospecting activity, opportunity
qualification, developing joint close plans, negotiating and
closing sales, and driving upsells.
- Proven effectiveness working across functional teams.
- SaaS Human Capital/Talent Management software experience, a
plus. About Udemy We believe anyone can build the life they imagine
through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students
around the world are advancing their careers and passions by
exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors
are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our
global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and
governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need
for success in work and life. We're a close-knit bunch that enjoys
problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in
the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy's culture
encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also
celebrate our milestones and support each other every day. Founded
in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San
Francisco's SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado),
Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and S--o Paulo
Keywords: Udemy, San Francisco , Director of Enterprise Sales - West, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!