Product Manager - Buying Experience
Company: Bolt Financial Inc
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer presence from
offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that
enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this
universe working on the next generation of ecommerce, having
created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud
detection, payments and more. With our help, retailers can
successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the
means to invest in technology.-- Bolt is looking for an experienced
product manager to lead a team within our Buying Experience area.
To excel in this role you will need to be principled in your
thinking, a technical and subject matter expert, customer and
quality obsessed, and willing to make big bets. You will partner
with engineering, design, and other cross-functional teams to drive
short term results as well as long term innovation. Lastly, you
need to be comfortable moving into uncharted territories building
products and features outside of your areas of expertise. What
- Create a compelling vision and associated narrative for the
long-term future of your team.
- Seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight and use that
insight to create clear plans, priorities, and goals for your
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features
while improving the reliability of what already exists.
- Set audacious goals for your team's impact on the overall
organization and regularly hit them.
- Serve as the domain expert for the buying experience online.
Understanding the landscape and what has been done as well as where
those areas are going and how we can differentiate.
- Speak the language of the engineering, design, data science,
and go-to-market functions to coordinate complex cross-functional
- Fill the gaps in the aforementioned cross-functional areas as
needed. What Would Set You Up For Success:
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager at a successful
- A clear history of delivering high-quality products
- Domain expertise in engineering, machine learning, design,
data, and go-to-market
- Strong communication skills and storytelling ability
- Experience in payments and e-commerce a plus Bolt is proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Bolt Financial Inc, San Francisco , Product Manager - Buying Experience, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!