Care Experience Director
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Job Description - Care Experience Director (900301) Care
Experience Director Job Number: 900301 Posting Date : Oct 22, 2020,
2:41:56 PM Description In collaboration with local area leaders,
leads and directs efforts aimed at optimizing care experience
driven by evidence based practices. Provides leadership in
planning, promoting, integrating and administering care experience
improvement initiatives and strategies in partnership with senior
- Collaborates with senior leadership to align regional strategic
plan elements into the medical center strategic plan.
- Collaborates with and actively coaches senior leadership,
department managers and staff to develop and implement strategies
to improve Care Experience.
- Serves as a visible, active and enthusiastic champion in
providing leadership in implementing Care Experience improvement
- Partnering with senior leadership, continuously evaluates
progress and identifies and mitigates barriers to success in order
to achieve targeted results.
- Co-leads the Care Experience committee to ensure execution of
the Care Experience action plan.
- Serves as a Care Experience advisory resource for critical
initiatives that impact the Care Experience.
- Identifies, develops and implements Care Experience improvement
plan and initiatives directly related to enhancing CAHPS
performance and other Care Experience metrics to reflect KP's
commitment to an exceptional Care Experience.
- Utilizes and analyzes Care Experience feedback from a variety
of sources ( patient surveys/comments, focus groups, advisory
councils, complaint information, direct observation, manager /
staff perspective) to track and monitor patient satisfaction as the
basis for developing recommendations for key initiatives.
- Analyzes Care Experience survey results and identifies,
prioritizes, plans and oversees improvement efforts.
- Reports and interprets findings and progress in the form of
formal oral and written presentations to the senior leaders,
department managers/ directors and other end users.
- Leverages customer segmentation and analyzes the diverse
patient populations within assigned area and identifies the unique
needs of different populations.
- Provides Care Experience survey, resources, practices and data
analytics education for targeted audiences.
- Leads and supports implementation of service excellence
programs and education including behavior expectations and related
- Leads, educates and participates in leadership rounding
- Engages staff to continuously enhance the Care Experience by
inspiring a culture of patient centered care and serving as a role
model for Care Experience excellence.
- Champions and ensures employee and department recognition of
Care Experience excellence through use of recognition programs and
development of informal approaches to team and individual
- Becomes an expert in knowledge of industry best practices,
trends and developments.
- In partnership with the KP National team, ensures compliance
with survey related governmental and regulatory agency standards,
regulations and laws. Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years of leadership experience in
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in change management role
in a complex organization. Education
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. License, Certification,
- N/A Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge and expertise in the design, integration and
implementation of evidence-based practices for care
- Expert knowledge of healthcare leadership principles, Care
Experience, strategic planning, Voice-of the-Customer strategies,
Patient Centered Care Principles, healthcare system delivery
design, resource allocation, data collection, analysis and
- Knowledge of Patient and Family Centered Care (PFCC) core
principles and a champion to integrate the 'Voice of the Patient'
across the continuum into health care delivery system design.
- Proven abilities in designing and delivering education programs
aligned with strategic priorities including curriculum design,
needs identification and facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching all levels of leadership
including executive level.
- Ability to manage customer / patient relations with the goal of
ensuring exceptional patient and family care experience.
- Knowledge of high impact customers service training and
programs.Working knowledge of health care regulatory
- Expert knowledge and experience with strategic planning,
resource allocations and environmental assessment.
- Proven communication and presentation skills adapted to
audience (i.e. physicians, workforce and patient segments)
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree preferred. Primary Location : California-San
Francisco-San Francisco 2425 Geary Hospital 2425 Geary Blvd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40) : 40 Shift : Day Working Days : Mon, Tue,
Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start : 8:00 AM Working Hours End :
4:30 PM Job Schedule : Full-time Job Type : Standard Employee
Status : Regular Employee Group (Union Affiliation) : Salaried,
Non-Union, Exempt Job Level : Individual Contributor Job Category :
Healthcare / Hospital Operations Public Department Name : Care
Experience Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an
equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. External
hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified
applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered
for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws,
as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited
to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. Click
here for Important Additional Job Requirements. Share this job with
a friend You may also share this job description with a friend by
email or social media. All the relevant details will be included in
the message. Click the button labeled Share that is next to Submit
Keywords: CTI Education Group, San Francisco , Care Experience Director, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!