Senior Director Total Rewards
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2021
iRhythm is seeking an experience, motivated Sr. Director of
Total Rewards. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a
collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about
delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and
the patient experience. The Sr. Director of Total Rewards will be a
key member of the People leadership team, reporting directly to the
Chief People Officer and working with the Executive team and
Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors. This person will
lead our global compensation, equity and benefit programs, which
are core to our employee value proposition and enable us to attract
and retain our talented team. Specific job responsibilities
- Engage with both internal and external partners to drive the
development and execution of reward and recognition practices,
build strong and scalable processes, and build both a center of
excellence and a world class team.
- Drive the strategic design and execution of our global
compensation, equity, and benefits programs in line with iRhythm's
business needs, culture, and values to include: philosophy, job
evaluation and salary surveys, salary and incentive structures, pay
budgets and equity analysis.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to
drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and
- Build and provide ongoing mentorship, training and development
to a total rewards team.
- Oversee the creation of policies and procedures to ensure
global compliance and the achievement of equitable and competitive
employee total cash and equity compensation.
- Oversee our benefits programs including health, welfare and
retirement programs in 2 countries, ensuring compliance and cost
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program
- Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external
trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to
ensure market competitiveness.
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with senior leaders and
people team leaders across iRhythm.
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on
company-wide rewards programs and budgets.
- Oversee the 401(k) Investment Committee agenda and meetings in
- Play a key role in the creation of materials for Compensation
- Work with our independent consultant for the Compensation
Committee, along with the CEO, to drive annual recommendations for
Executive Compensation, outside Director Compensation, equity
programs and other analysis requested by the Committee. About you:
You are a builder, proactively bringing solutions where ambiguity
exists or where current process is outgrown. You are able to lead
simultaneously at the strategic level but also be hands-on in
managing and guiding a team in a fast-moving, high growth
- 10+ years of Total Rewards leadership experience at public,
healthcare and/or tech companies.
- Strong track record building, leading and mentoring a diverse
and high performing team.
- Excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning and
- Experience working and leading cross-functionally in a high
growth business environment.
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the
organization and inspire trust and confidence both internally and
- Growth mindset, sense of curiosity and dedication to the team's
- Strong analytical skills or the ability to leverage data to
make recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion; maintain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong
- Strong attention to detail, organization and the highest
standards for accuracy and precision.
- Ability to manage effectively with ambiguity, manage multiple
projects through completion on time and on budget and to prioritize
in a rapidly changing environment. What's in it for you: This is a
full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent
benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid
holidays and paid time off. iRhythm also provides additional
benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock
Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and
more! FLSA Status: Exempt As a part of our core values, we ensure a
diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of
all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives.--iRhythm
Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D).
Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider
for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records. Your full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: iRhythm, San Francisco , Senior Director Total Rewards, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!