Sr. Partner Integration Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Get your career started at eHealtheHealthInsurance has many
exciting career opportunities in a number of locations, across
various functions. Come join us today!
eHealth is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: EHTH) that pioneered
the digital marketplace for health insurance in the US. With a
market leading technology platform, strong consumer focus and large
footprint in the Medicare and individual health insurance market
place, eHealth is well-positioned for continued growth.
eHealth is positioning for substantial growth within the Partner
Development organization which includes affinity partners;
healthcare providers, pharmacy systems, and health insurance
carriers. We provide value to our partners by being their
end-to-end health care insurance enrollment solution including
integration with our technology platform, customized call handling,
and a guided communications plan. This Team is looking to hire a
Partner Integration Manager who will lead cross-functional projects
and all internal processes needed to implement our suite of digital
The Partner Integration Manager (PIM) is responsible for the
management and maintenance of strategic partnerships. The role
requires close coordination between various internal
cross-functional teams, business owners and strategic partners to
ensure timely and accurate development, implementation, and launch
of our suite of digital solutions. The PIM is an internal project
manager- helping to define scope, create and communicate timelines,
manage expectations, and execute seamless integrations for our
strategic partners. Additionally, the PIM will lead internal
projects to streamline and enhance internal tools or processes that
assist in the setup or ongoing maintenance of our strategic
partnerships. The PIM will report into the Senior Manager of
Partner Integrations and will work closely with: partner success,
marketing, business development, sales enablement, product
management, engineering, legal, compliance and other key
stakeholders within the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
A successful Partner Integration Manager will exhibit the following
characteristics and professional capabilities:
- Coordinate and manage the discovery, implementation, and
onboarding stages of a strategic partnership.
- Provide leadership and direction to the internal stakeholders
and other cross functional areas.
- First level escalation contact for strategic partners and
internal departments for questions related to implementation and
- Manage expectations, scope, and project timelines.
- Support analysis/business reviews for partner optimization and
- Identify and lead internal process improvement projects.
- Work with Legal and Compliance Departments on issues including
partner contracting, project scope, implementation review and
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel
- 3-5 years prior experience working on projects that provided
exposure to technical issues.
- Organizational and self-management ability - Must be able to
independently manage several projects at once.
- Occasional travel to Santa Clara, San Francisco and Gold River
offices as well as domestic partner office locations
- Strong communication skills - both verbal & written.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Must have proven interpersonal skills and ability to work
effectively across functional areas.
- Prior experience in the Healthcare industry, Health Care Reform
and Medicare knowledge helpful.
- BA/BS Degree preferred. High School Diploma required.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our
policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants
and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is
our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a
bias-free work environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with eHealth and
need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted
position contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: eHealth, San Francisco , Sr. Partner Integration Manager, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!