Retail Manager - Crater Lake National Park - Annie Creek
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world s leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver
innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management
and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a
better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet,
including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy
consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively
and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is
recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign
(LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality
Index. Learn more at or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Responsible for many of the non-selling aspects of the retail
operation that includes the following: inventory management,
warehouse management, receiving, ticketing and distribution. Other
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the management of labor and mentoring of selling
- Work with HR department to hire staff, ensure proper staffing
for events, staying within payroll budget.
- Ensure development and training of customer service programs
and product knowledge.
- Training on point-of-sale registers and inventory guns.
- Supervise daily store operations
- Ensure proper procedures for opening and closing the store,
including accountability of cash and credit cards, and security
- Address and resolve any customer issues.
- Verify accountability report of financial transactions, to
include sales and transfers of merchandise to and from the
- Periodically check and verify the proper ticketing of
- Supervise periodic physical inventories as well as potential
count discrepancies. QualificationsQualifications:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years retail supervisory
or management experience that includes inventory management.
- Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- All applicants must be able to work a flexible, event based
schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be
willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and
weekends. Associated topics: assistant manager, assistant store
manager, co manager, general manager, major gifts officer, manage,
manager, manager retail, retail store manager, store
Keywords: ARAMARK, San Francisco , Retail Manager - Crater Lake National Park - Annie Creek, Executive , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!