Company: Lovesticks Inc.
Location: Mill Valley
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The General Manager will share our passion for local, hand-made
foods using high-quality, vegan ingredients, and working closely
with the CEO will oversee operations at our bakery in San Rafael,
CA and support the growth of the business.Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the CEO, work with and/or supervise
administration, bakery and distribution staff to ensure financial,
marketing, production, sanitation, and distribution goals and
standards are met.
- Interface with customers regarding new accounts, existing
accounts and oversee the onboarding process for new accounts.
- Oversee and lead kitchen & distribution personnel. This is to
include hiring, training, motivating, evaluating, career
development and coaching with approval of the CEO.
- Help ensure all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP?s), federal
and state regulations and safety standards are up to date and
documented. Assist in developing new programs and SOP
- Assist in product development processes and oversee the
successful commercialization of new items.
- Prepare & participate in any audits
- Regular walk-through of the facility to determine which areas
need attention, maintenance or repair.
- Ability to lift and move up to (60lbs) and spend prolonged
- Participate in any future projects of the business.
- Ability to assist in the bakery, deliver products, and visit
stores as needed
- 45-50 hours/week required including weekends as
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years in management of a professional, high-volume
food facility, with food distribution, manufacturing or other
business characteristics similar to Judy?s Breadsticks.
- Background in wholesale food production, equipment maintenance,
sanitation, staffing/scheduling, and quality control. Bakery/Food
experience is required!?
- Bilingual - English and Spanish is a plus.
- Understanding food production processes and proper record
keeping (including food processing and sanitation) for regulatory
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Dependable and self-motivated team player able to own
- Assist in overseeing food safety including GMP?s, facility
security, and HACCP.
- Assist in overseeing the maintenance of the facility and
equipment to meet company standards.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Software including Outlook,
Word, and Excel.
- Computer Savvy Required- Quick Books knowledge is a plus!
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $55,000 +
IncentivesHandmade, organic breads and breadsticks, made in the San
Rafael for 25 years.
Keywords: Lovesticks Inc., San Francisco , General Manager, Executive , Mill Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!