Sr. Marketing Manager/Associate Director, Marketing
Company: Dynavax Technologies
Posted on: January 17, 2020
OverviewThis position will plan, develop, and implement promotional
activities across targeted customer segments to support commercial
product(s).ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Marketing Manager will
contribute to the development and implementation of key programs
for the HEPLISAV-B brand, including:
- Support all Professional, Institutional and Retail promotional
strategy development for the brand.
- Assist in all aspects of the brand including strategy, tactical
implementation, and messaging to help drive profitability.
- Develop personal and non-personal resources and materials to
support the adoption within various customer segments such as IDNs,
Retail Pharmacy, Public Clinics and Hospitals.
- Measure, monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of
marketing programs to key stakeholders in order to inform
- Collaborate with sales and access teams to ensure alignment
with strategic objectives, training on core materials, messaging,
- Manage OPDP (Office of Prescription Drug Promotion) submission
strategy through partnering with legal and regulatory counterparts.
- Partner with promotional review board members to ensure
efficient PRC (Promotional Review Committee) team operation and
compliant promotional tactics.
- Effectively partner with creative agency to develop core
positioning, messaging and innovative concept review to produce
- Participate in other brand-related planning and budgeting
efforts including annual tactical plans, business reviews, etc.
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the
conduct of Dynavax activities
- Support the organization in maintaining a work environment
focused on quality and that fosters respect, learning, open
communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- The Senior Manager will have at least 3 years' experience in
product marketing and 3+ years' field sales or thought leader
management experience. The Associate Director will have at least 5
years' experience in product marketing and 3+ years' in field sales
management, thought leader management in the pharmaceutical/biotech
or other related industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage
complex processes and initiatives.
- Experience and the desire to work within a fast-paced work
- Must have proven ability to operate independently, be
resourceful and exercise astute business judgment to drive
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written presentation
- Demonstrated experience in segmentation, targeting, and
positioning to successfully drive growth.
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills and ability to
synthesize and integrate customer insights data, draw conclusion
and implications, and translate into comprehensive strategies and
business decision recommendations.
- Experience working effectively and collaboratively with
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the US legal-regulatory
environment affecting appropriate promotional activities.
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding
financial and/or other quantitative targets, as well as qualitative
goals, for larger-scale product marketing organizations.
- Position requires 25% travel.
Keywords: Dynavax Technologies, San Francisco , Sr. Marketing Manager/Associate Director, Marketing, Executive , Emeryville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!