Full Stack Engineer
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Hope you are well.
My name is Anshika and I represent US Tech Solutions. US Tech
Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a
wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To
know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit our website .
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the
staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening
that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position.If you
are interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your
updated resume along with current contact information, or perhaps
you can recommend someone who would be interested in this
The job details are mentioned below :Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Pleasanton, CA - 94566 Duration: 12+ MonthsJob ID:
Job Description:As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible
for the design and development of highly available, scalable,
fault-tolerant enterprise-grade software applications. The Engineer
will ensure performance, stability and reliability of inherently
complex and integrated systems, including applications, servers,
and compute platforms which support client global businesses.
She/he will support our customers by maintaining highly available,
scalable, and cost-efficient applications. SKILLS:
- A Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology,
or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience designing and developing interactive
scientific or e-commerce web solutions
- Excellent communication / documentation skills
- Clear understanding of client-server functionality, web browser
technology, and OOD and Java fundamental concepts and
- Experience with Java technologies including Java 6/7/8, Struts
2, Tiles, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, Web
services(SOAP/WSDL), JAXB, Ehcache, Maven, Tomcat server
- Working experience with latest client-side Web technologies
including JQuery, Bootstrap and Angular.
- Experience with using tools such as Eclipse IDE, Git, Perforce,
HPQC, Confluence/Jira, Subversion, Oracle Developer, Selenium QC,
- Strong Experience with an RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
and working with data formats like XML.
- Experience with Search Concepts, Search Engines such as FAST,
and SEO a plus.
- Strong problem solving, web application debugging and
troubleshooting skills using latest tools a must.
- Some working knowledge of systems and network administration in
Linux and Windows, and be able to get around server using command
line to perform common tasks.
- Experience with other server-side technologies including PHP,
Perl, Ruby and Python a plus.
- Experience with Linux programming or administration a
- Experience with Agile Software Development process a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Multi-tasking with good follow through skills, good
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work alone and accomplish tasks without
If you are interested, please email me at
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, San Francisco , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!