Commercial HVAC Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 21, 2019
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking an HVAC Technician
to support a Government Contractor on a long-term contract
assignment. Please apply online or send your resume to Justin
Swearengin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide HVAC support and complete monthly preventive maintenance
tasks associated with facilities investment services contracts at
Army and Navy Reserve Centers.
- Maintaining and repairing all types of HVAC systems and other
associated building systems to include; mechanical, electrical,
plumbing systems, and building automation controls.
- Must be able to install, modify, inspect, troubleshoot, repair,
and maintain various building components, these may include;
boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air handlers, unit heaters, fan
coil units, ductless mini splits, roof top units, exhaust fans,
- Must be able to perform preventive and predictive maintenance
on all required systems based upon a prescribed schedule.
- Must be well organized and able to handle a large work load,
and able to respond to routine, urgent, and emergency service
calls. The individual must also be able and willing to provide
general preventative maintenance and trouble call support for
non-HVAC components and could include plumbing fixtures, gates,
lights, locks, drywall repair, etc.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a
criminal record check.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance,
including successfully completing a thorough background
- For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer
vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have adequate computer and communication skills, as
verified by writing samples, documentation of correspondence, and
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., climb/work from ladders,
and walk up/down stairs with tools/parts.
- Must have a minimum of five 5 years of experience working on
commercial heating/air conditioning/refrigeration systems and
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and apply basic math.
- Must understand local electrical and HVAC codes and have a
strong general mechanical aptitude.
Registrations and Other Qualifications:
- Must maintain a valid state driver s license.
- Must hold an EPA Section 608 approved certificate of training
Universal to handle refrigerants.
- Possess and maintain a Master HVAC license by the state in
which they work.
- OSHA 30-hr General Industry or Construction Safety
- CPR/First Aid.
- Experience w/ HVAC controls
Kelly Services--As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more
than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of
these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged
through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners.
Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and
connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities,
Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Francisco , Commercial HVAC Technician, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!