Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 20, 2019
About WeWork WeWork is the platform for creators, providing
hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space,
community, and services that enable them to do what they love and
create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where
people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team
members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of
"space as a service". From identifying and designing a new
location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic,
easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to
delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to
automate, optimize, and enhance the experience. The data we are
collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization,
pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has
allowed WeWork to scale to 400+ buildings in 20+ countries and will
be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.The
RoleWeWork is looking for a Solutions Engineer who will play a key
role in our continually growing Sales Organization. You will play a
critical part in helping secure business from some of the largest
companies on this planet.
As the go-to Powered by We Technology expert you will provide
critical technical expertise during pre-sales evaluation and assist
in the preparation of on-boarding new customers. You will take
ownership of all technical aspects from the initial inquiry to the
evaluation during the pilot phase. This may be provided in the form
of technical consultations, written assessments, and trial
configuration support. You will be helping companies define how to
best use our technology to fit their unique workplace culture, and
then help implement according to what has been defined by working
closely with the customer and our implementation teams through
You will be working with C-level executives, IT leaders, real
estate groups, facility management teams, and more to creatively
identify ways for them to solve some of the most complex office
Lastly, you will be a peer mentor/coach to other teammates around
you. People will look to you to help them solve difficult problems
because you'll be an expert at protecting and managing
relationships that are impacted by technical obstacles.Day-to-day
- Promoting WeWork value through positive customer and team
- Providing technical assistance during the client evaluation
process by answering technical questions in a consultative
- Be able to provide in depth knowledge of WeWork's security
practices, and complete assessments of such nature.
- Defining and creating solutions to help our customers realize
the full potential of WeWork's offering.
- Working with client teams to ensure successful experience when
evaluating the various WeWork application.
- Helping third-parties determine their best integration path and
basic integration assistance with required integrations to get
- Working closely with Product to evaluate new feature requests
as determined by industry demand.
- Identifying and triaging urgent issues that may occur during
the product evaluation, and working closely with customers and
WeWork support through issue resolution.
- Building alliances with Product, Engineering, Customer Success
and Support teams to solve problems and achieve objectives by
sharing knowledge and information.
- Provide product training and education sessions to various
departments within WeWork.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Minimum of 4 years similar experience
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business
problems faced by clients.
- Familiarity with common network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS) and the
use of REST API's.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, along with a working
knowledge of Mobile Device Management.
- Well versed in email and calendaring solutions such as
Exchange, Exchange Online, and G Suite.
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, and other user syncing
- Demonstrated IT abilities troubleshooting and resolving complex
- Strong sales acumen, promoting effective demonstration
environments and presenting the solution to prospective
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical
issues and resolution via email, phone, and in person.
- Can do attitude, willing to do whatever work is necessary for
the team's success and willingness to adapt to different tasks
throughout the day.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and become competent with complex
products and technologies.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at
- 25-50% travel.
Keywords: WeWork, San Francisco , Solutions Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!