Staff UI Engineer (Form Builder
Company: Ellie Mae
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Maes technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more. The Staff UI Engineer will contribute to Ellie Maes product development team in moving their leading mortgage software solutions to the Cloud. Taking part in a massively growing team while constantly improving current processes with innovative out of the box thinking. Your primary responsibilities will focus on developing a new UI tech stack.Qualifications, Skills & Education:
- 9+ year experience designing & building consumer faced web applications.
- Designing, developing web & mobile applications, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POCs).
- Demonstrate passion and contribute to best practices for architecture, design, coding standards and release process.
- Utilizes industry research to improve UI technology environment.
- Develops Innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
- Strong passion for learning and ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Act as a technical leader: Mentoring junior engineers, applying technical expertise to challenging programming and architecture/design problems and driving the team to engineer and operational excellence in a high-velocity agile environment.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- Lead the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Experience with Agile Development & SCRUM.
- Good personal skills, ability to work push through challenges.
- Resourceful motivated and organized.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. #LI-BR1 Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Keywords: Ellie Mae, San Francisco , Staff UI Engineer (Form Builder, Engineering , Pleasanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!