Lead Android Engineer
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Cents is hiring for a Lead Android Engineer to join our team and
be part of our growing in-house team. This person is responsible
for executing the product roadmap set by our team, with a specialty
in integration-related activities that tie together the various
systems used to power our customers.Role and Responsibilities
- Build for the user! You will consistently raise the bar when it
comes to the quality and polish of the CentsOS product user
- Display exceptional productivity when working both
independently and pairing to drive work to completion.
- Evolve and improve engineering standards and practices across
- Demonstrate expertise in the resolution of software failures
and guide the wider team on how to tackle these in the future.
- Guide platform level improvements that touch many systems.
- You'll have a major impact in the features and performance of
our native applications.
- Lead by example through writing very high quality, maintainable
- Be a mentor and teacher to other engineers.Requirements
- 5+ years experience of building native Android mobile
- Expert-level knowledge of Kotlin or Java.
- Demonstrable systems-thinking skills. Understands that apps are
only one part of a larger system.
- Understands API design. Knows, and can drive, what 'good' looks
like and what the app needs short term and long term from an
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
- Passion for learning and coaching others.
- A positive approach to your work, and treat others well.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to clearly express opinions on product design, while
respecting the thoughts and opinions of their peers.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with
engineers and non-engineering stakeholders alike.About UsWe offer
great compensation packages, comprehensive health
benefits,&believe in a strong cohesive team atmosphere.Founded
in 2019, Cents is a San Francisco-based technology company
passionate about transforming the laundromat industry and dedicated
to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, Cents
is modernizing the industry by providing an all in one business in
a box for laundromats. By building a Saas product for this
industry, our goal is to outsource America's laundry day to the
local laundromats.Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionWe're
committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community
within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and
cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true
innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the
tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
Keywords: Trycents, San Francisco , Lead Android Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...