Company: Finix Payments, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
About UsMove money. Make money. Finix processes billions of
dollars every year for leading SaaS, marketplace, and e-commerce
platforms. With one developer-friendly API, Finix helps companies
accept payments, manage payouts, and onboard merchants-everything
you need to enable payment processing, and grow revenue.Finix has
raised over $100M from American Express Ventures, Bain Capital
Ventures, Homebrew, Inspired Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners,
Sequoia Capital, Visa, and others.About the roleThe mobile engineer
owns the development of mobile apps and SDK responsible for
enabling transactions on iOS-compatible devices. This specific role
will implement and develop an SDK that integrates with Finix APIs
and payment providers to collect payments using various terminals.
This role will be involved in developing SDK for accepting credit
card, ACH, and Apple Pay payments. You Will
- Work with product management to create
- Work with various vendors to understand specifications and
- Work with native payment methods, Bluetooth functionality,
Storage, location, and various
- Own the implementation, best practices, and infrastructure
within your domain.
- Develop close relationships with product management and peer
- Proactively improve our architecture, frameworks, tooling,
automation, and best practices.You Are
- Comfortable continuously delivering code, infrastructure, and
tests throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Able to lead proposals, design, and architect systems through
research into use cases
- Obsessed with finding edge cases, understanding requirements,
and design implications.
- Proactive in monitoring running systems and troubleshooting
- Committed to communicating and working cross-functionally with
other teams to ensure the delivery of quality code and features.You
- 4+ years of experience working on mobile applications
- Professional experience developing publicly available iOS apps
using Swift by RESTful web services
- Participation from inception to launch using automated tooling
of at least one publicly available application
- Proven experience using automated tools: Circle CI, XCode,
- Exposure to Agile development methodology and in-depth
knowledge of secure coding standards and practices
- Experience working on developing SDK/libraries
-----------------------------------------Finix is an equal
opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability
status,or any other protected class.Role: iOS Software
EngineerLevel: IC3Location: San Francisco, CABase Salary Range:
$144,500/yr to $195,500/yr + equity + benefitsOur salary ranges are
determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on
each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new
hire salaries at our headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Individual pay is determined by work location, job related skills,
experience, and relevant education or training.
Keywords: Finix Payments, Inc., San Francisco , iOS Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!