Sr. Engineering Manager, Care Navigation
Company: Included Health
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join the team reinventing Healthcare!
The Role:Are you ready to lead the team who will build the next
standard for healthcare? We're looking for a senior engineering
manager with a passion for building user centric products to lead
one of our rapidly growing Product Engineering Teams. Our ideal
candidate is a seasoned engineering leader with strong product
acumen, proven ability to deliver team impact, and determination to
make healthcare data-driven, member-centric, and personalized at
Who We Are:We are a tight-knit group with diverse backgrounds,
deeply committed to our mission and our members. We strive to be
humble, hungry, and people- and problem-smart. We believe success
comes from optimizing for the whole and welcome everyone's ideas to
the table. We focus on intentional growth so we can expand our
skills and apply them to accomplish new goals. We are dedicated to
helping each other be our best.
Who You Are:You have managed engineers of various skill levels in a
growth company and apply your technical and people skills to remove
roadblocks and coach others to overcome challenges. You instill
quality, scalability, and reliability into engineering products by
developing and improving software development processes. You have a
deep understanding of your team's people and practices and apply
that knowledge to guide planning and execution. You are a strong
cross-functional collaborator who helps develop high-impact,
- Hire, retain and grow amazing engineering talent for Included
- Build a high-performing, user-centric engineering team that
consistently delivers high-impact work that meets our members' and
- Contribute to product strategy and partner with other
engineering teams, data science, product and others to create
solutions to address evolving customer needs.
- Set the technical vision and lead technical decisions for your
team to ensure the team writes simple, clean, and efficient code to
create intuitive, beautiful products.
- Shape and manage team goals to support timely, effective
- Bring clarity when faced with ambiguity; motivate and guide the
team through complex problem solving.
- Dive into the details as needed, reviewing team members' code
and providing coaching and feedback to ensure the highest quality.
- A proven leader who has led teams to build consumer-facing
products from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and member needs
into a technical vision and product development roadmap.
- Experience developing leaders in the team and growing managers
- Technical depth and breadth of experience to help team members
understand and overcome technical challenges efficiently and
- Experience collaborating closely with product, design, customer
success and other business functions to creatively solve customer
- Reputation as a valued thought partner and dependable leader
across the organization.
- Deep critical reasoning skills and strong business judgment to
make sound decisions and provide clear rationale.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; ability to innovate and think outside
- Sense of urgency; desire to move quickly and ship things.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
Information Science disciplines, or comparable STEM-related
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an organizational and people
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering
integrated virtual care and navigation. We're on a mission to raise
the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to
provide high-quality care for every person in every community - no
matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care
they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer
our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized
virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary
care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It's all included.
Learn more at includedhealth.com.
-----Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included
Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Included Health, San Francisco , Sr. Engineering Manager, Care Navigation, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!