Sr. Sales Engineer
Company: Michael Page
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Solution Engineers are customer-facing, product experts which
form the basis for being trusted advisors to prospects and
customers. Solution Engineers are incredible presenters and
storytellers, capable and willing to go the extra mile to be
successful. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a
proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting.
- My client is the co-sell management network that empowers
companies to turbocharge and scale their co-sell revenue growth.
Partnership and Sales teams use this company's secure SaaS solution
to collaborate with partners on deals, exchange co-sell referrals
from their CRM, manage shared pipelines, and track performance on a
live dashboard. They raised $30 Million in Series C funding in
October 2022. This funding round was led by global software
investor Insight Partners with participation from Mayfield and
- Own the technical validation throughout the sales cycle
- Facilitate outcome-focused discussions to understand and define
a customer's business requirements by conducting discovery
- Partner with customers to develop a vision for their future on
the Workspan platform.
- Make that joint vision come to life by configuring and
presenting the art of the possible.
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to
ensure product demonstrations and rollouts run smoothly.ProfileYour
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal
- Ability to collaborate as a part of a team to solve business
and technical problems.
- Demonstrated success in a sales engineering role working
independently, but also the ability to work within a team, and gain
alignment across functions and teams.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical, and strategic
- Experience with Business Process and Integration Solutions
(WebMethods, Power Automate, MuleSoft, Oracle, IBM, TIBCO, Boomi,
- Experience with one or more on-prem/SaaS packaged COTS
(Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce (e.g.
Netsuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Workday, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement solutions within
a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal
- Competitive salary, equity, and performance bonus
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Latest MacBook
- Health insurance
- ---Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Company paid life insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Retirement: 401k plan for retirement savings
- Paid parental leaveMPI does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, San Francisco , Sr. Sales Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!