Company: Sigmaways Inc
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Maintains and improves existing build and deployment processes
across all products.
- Collaborates with Application Developers, QA Engineers, Product
Owners, and others to create deployment best practices.
- Designs and deploys new application components and
- Implements and maintains a continuous integration
- Supports and troubleshoots product and infrastructure issues in
- Writes configuration scripts for automation tools and automates
- Actively monitors and administers cloud-hosted applications and
- Participates in engineering design and deployment
- Defines and documents continuous integration / continuous
deployment best practices.
- Evaluates new tools, technologies, and processes to improve
speed, efficiency, and scalability for continuous integration.
- Solves difficult problems with scripting language across
- Coaches application developers on proper techniques for
building scalable applications.
- Works across multiple platforms and applications to understand
- Conducts spot checks of different product teams to provide
assistance to developers and operations teams to increase
speed-to-market or product quality.
- Implements and maintains security in accordance with Bank
security policies Complexity.
- Works with partners across all business functions to align
technology solutions with business strategies.
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to
resolve problems on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another technical
- Typically requires 8+ years of relevant technical or business
work experience with 3 years of experience in managing complex
systems using the software.
- 8+ years Unix/Linux administration experience, Requires strong
DevOps experience with Terraform, GIT, AWS CLI, and BASH.
- General familiarity with networking, security, and automated
deployments - This position requires strong experience with AWS
integration with file and messaging using dockers, Terraform, GIT,
- Requires expertise in Application Server and Web Server
architecture in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of high availability, load-balancing, and
failover configurations across application, infrastructure, and
- Understanding of security design for enterprise software
- Experience in a common scripting language (Shell, Python, Perl,
- Proven ability to write clear and concise technical documents
including design documents, specifications, and technology
- Requires recent, demonstrable experience with GitLab pipeline
- Capable to stitch together terraform, AWS CLI commands, and
BASH scripting to run on an EC2.
- Ability to write and develop Terraform modules for different
Infrastructure setups, installation, and configurations.
- Integration experience with microservices.
- AWS Certification and/or experience utilizing AWS services in a
production environment is preferred.
- Preference for proven ability to design, implement and manage
secure, scalable, and reliable cloud infrastructure
- Proven depth of knowledge and experience with Python scripting
- Experience with a variety of other programming languages such
as JSON, YAML, Boto3, etc.
Keywords: Sigmaways Inc, San Francisco , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!