#6216 - Sr. Verification Engineer
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you interested in working with the World's leading AI-powered
Quality Engineering Company? Read on!
The main function of Sr. Verification Engineer is to develop and
execute software test plans in order to identify software problems
and their causes. Sr. Verification Engineer will typically run
scripts given to them; as they progress, the engineer is
responsible for the development of scripts. For the systems
Associate's degree in a technical field such as computer science,
computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field
3+ years of hands-on experience
Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum team environment
Working knowledge of systems engineering (e.g. requirements, risk,
Requires strong organization, and communication skills,
particularly in writing detailed test plans and reports
Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide
recommendations to improve testing
Software Development Lifecycle (IEC 62304 - Medical Device
- ISO 14971
- ISO 13485
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820
Analyze System requirements to determine testability, completeness
Work closely with development & system engineering team to better
understand requirements for effective testing
Communicate with Software Developers, Key users to understand the
software and how it will be used
Develop test objectives and design test protocols to evaluate
software as compared to the system requirements
Executing test plans
Deploying new software releases and executing the test protocols on
Conducting independent reviews of test executions
Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report
defects to software developers on time
Interact with our customers, supporting them in use cases and
collaborating with them in relevant activities (Demos,
Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
Awareness on the electrical concepts as mentioned below
- basic electronics terms (ground, earth, digital, analog,
- basic functional knowledge (how to ground something, how to
provide voltage to something, how to read a schematic)
- electrostatic discharge safety (when to use an ESD monitor and
when NOT to use one)
- basic (electrical) fault detection
- continuity testing
- DC circuit theory (voltage dividers, parallel vs series
- Capacitors (Series vs Parallel)
how to use
- lab power supply unit
- function generator
Must be good in writing test cases (will be upskilling in test
Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic
equipment, and computer hardware and software, including
applications and programming.
Basic use of instruments like Multimeter and Cathode Ray
Exp in medical devices domain.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering,
computer engineering or relevant field required
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Employees
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in
our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions
accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you
choose to participate.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program, 3000+ training courses,
mentorship programs, technical tribes, sponsored certifications,
leadership programs and much more
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness
Program. We pay your Gym membership!
- We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page:
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let's start
Keywords: Qualitest, San Francisco , #6216 - Sr. Verification Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!