Sr Cloud Engineer
Company: Britech Group, Inc
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionA self-starter who enjoys working in a
collaborative, dynamic environment, who shares our customer
obsession and strives to deliver the most delightful customer
Someone who is highly detail oriented, has a data-driven decision
making process, and most importantly, gets excited by the
opportunity to make an outsized impact by building creative
products that are helping save the world!
What you'll be doing-
- Developing and automating tests for software validation of
cloud architecture systems, by setting up of test environments,
developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these
cases within existing and under-development software.
- Ensuring that the product is tested using reasonable testing
methodologies for the context (unit vs integration vs end to end,
API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures,
and decreasing execution time.
- Leveraging past experience with technologies such as ECS,
Lambda, DynamoDB, Glue and more to help achieve our Global
- Helping drive quality processes like bug triage, release
decisions, and feature completion criteria.
- Identifying and capturing test cases in software for
performance, and scalability issues in Python specific
containerization libraries and software that generated
infrastructure in cloud environments.
- Utilizing working knowledge of software developer and IT
operations (DevOps) systems to enable cross-functional software
- Providing feedback, proposing solutions and suggesting
improvements in the software.
- Monitoring, and troubleshooting issues that come up during
- Investigating test failures, narrowing down and reproducing
issues affecting the product, isolating the root problem,
documenting in established bug reporting tools, and determining
correct course of remediation.
- Helping to extend Python specific containerization libraries in
- 4+ years of AWS Management and Support experience for multiple
application / product teams
- A scrappy, action-biased, data-driven individual that can build
processes to leverage the teams' superpowers
- Someone who can take ownership and solve complex problems
quickly and efficiently in a cloud native environment
- Obsession with stability and scalability when creating
applications and pays great attention to detail when developing new
- Strong documentation, diagramming and communication skills
- Strong IaC experience (we use CDK heavily)Pluses if you have-
- Experience working with Shopify
- Experience with PyTorch, or at least another major deep
learning framework such as TensorFlow, MXNet.
- Some experience with data science tools including Python
scripting, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, jupyter
notebooks, bash scripting, Linux environment.
- Experience with PHP, specifically work with symfony
- Past experience building out large scale APIs and developing
their infrastructure is a huge bonus!
Keywords: Britech Group, Inc, San Francisco , Sr Cloud Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!