Company: ZaiNar, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ABOUT USAt ZaiNar, we're leveraging patented innovations using
software-defined radios and advanced signal processing -to build
revolutionary new products in -Positioning, Navigation, and Timing.
Our imaginative team has developed the world's most precise network
time synchronization and distribution capabilities - -wirelessly
syncing to sub-nanosecond accuracy. We're solving leading-edge
problems in RF location tracking and network communications. Our
initial target market is -asset tracking in dynamic industrial
environments -($10B+), and the opportunities beyond that are
endless. ZaiNar already complies with release 16 of 3GPP standards
for 5G, to enable ZaiNar -location tracking for any 5G-NR device
-without hardware changes. ZaiNar is VC-backed by tier 1 funds
including Softbank, and has graduated from multiple accelerator
programs including StartX, Alchemist, and Plug and Play. -Ensuring
a diverse and inclusive workplace, where the best idea wins is,
important to us. So, come join a curious, collaborative, and
forward-thinking team, where everyone has the freedom to shape
their own future, our company's, and the world's - one nanosecond
at a time. -THE ROLEJoin a team of brilliant engineers developing
the next generation of networked software-defined radio systems to
support ZaiNar's super-precise network time distribution
capabilities. We are seeking an Electronic Engineer -to assist in
the development and delivery of hardware components to ensure full
system performance. You will help accelerate our path to production
and fulfill our customer orders. Your work will require detailed
collaboration across our team and comprehensive documentation. The
successful individual must be self-motivated and have the ability
to proactively see what needs to be done. -You'll be paid well,
offered great healthcare and stock options, and work in an
excellent safe environment. This full-time role works out of our
brand new Belmont office, right off 280 and within minutes from
many diverse restaurants. ZaiNar has strict COVID-19 policies in
place to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our
- Analyze and understand full system requirements.
- As required, do circuit design, schematic capture, PCB layout,
BoM development, and DFM reviews in coordination with the
- Investigate battery life issues of portable low power devices,
including alternative battery types and possibly energy harvesting.
- Work on EMI issues including developing improved printed
circuit boards with best practice EMI rules, shielding, debugging,
testing, and solving them.
- Manage individual system components including procurement and
testing of boards, enclosures, antennas, cables, and other hardware
in coordination with other team members and vendors.
- Develop an overall schedule and build plan in coordination with
other team members.
- Design a phased hardware test plan aligned with the development
roadmap and the customer's expectations.
- Stage, test, pack, ship, and deploy our demo systems.
- Demonstrate functional system performance to customers.
- Collect test data and write comprehensive reports.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Update existing and develop additional ATE systems for the PCBs
and the overall system.
- Experience in designing and simulating both analog and digital
- Experience in the lab and hands-on. Onsite and in the lab most
- Experience in using lab equipment such as MSO, DMV, generators,
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- BS/MS degree in EE.
- At least ten years as an EE in a development and test
- Fluent with Altium design toolchain or equivalent
- Comfortable developing automated test systems.
- Experience with collecting and storing data and documentation
in Google Drive.
- Competent in use and operation of Windows OS, Microsoft Office,
Google docs, etc.
- Some experience with document version control systems.
NICE TO HAVES
- Can read and write Python.
- Can read and write some other high-level programming or
- Linux experience.
- RF experience.
Keywords: ZaiNar, Inc., San Francisco , Electronic Engineer, Engineering , Belmont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!