Senior Machine Learning / Computer Vision Engineer
Company: GLASS Imaging
Location: Los Altos
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Glass Imaging is looking for a Senior Deep Learning / Computer
Vision Algorithms Engineer, to work on advanced problems in
computational photography. -
You would be responsible for bringing the latest cutting edge
Computer Vision models into production on embedded devices and
smartphones, from investigating, developing and training Deep
Learning models and algorithms, to optimizing them for high
throughput real time imaging applications.
Founded by former Apple Engineers who brought you Portrait Mode and
other iPhone camera features, Glass is building the future of
miniaturized imaging that delivers astonishing image quality and
user experience. -You'd be joining a unique team of creative and
enthusiastic engineers with a passion and track record for
revolutionizing the world of photography.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong Python skills + working knowledge of C/C++
- Expertise with Deep Learning implementations for imaging (UNet,
Pix2Pix, GANs, CNN architectures, Image Transformers etc) with
PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Model optimization & ML Ops experience - hyperparameter tuning,
distributed training, building efficient data loaders & image
preprocessing pipelines -
- Image processing, graphics & ML / Computer Vision algorithms,
e.g.: Stereo Depth estimation, Guided/Bilateral filtering, feature
matching, style transfer, iterative algorithms, BLAS; Libraries
such as OpenCV; ISP (demosaic, denoise, HDR etc);
- Computational photography methods. Inverse imaging:
Super-resolution, deconvolution, inpainting. Knowledge of camera
calibration, optics, lens design, color science, image quality
- Passion for keeping up to date with the latest AI research
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills,
strong self motivation
- 3+ years of relevant Industry experience / MSc or PhD in a
related technical field
Desired Experience: -
- Android or iOS development
- Embedded ML model optimizations: compression & sparsification,
Neural Engines or converting models for dedicated AI hardware
- Embedded real-time algorithm implementations: GPU
optimizations; general parallel programming techniques with e.g.
OpenCL Vulkan, CUDA, Metal, OpenGL, SIMD, Assembly may be useful.
Work with solutions tailored to Qualcomm Snapdragon GPUs/ISP/DSP.
Knowledge of GPU Kernel performance tuning, profiling, cache usage,
memory access patterns / architecture optimization
- Low level drivers, hardware interfaces, image sensors,
- Published papers in relevant technical conferences (CVPR, ICCP,
ICCV, NeurIPS etc).
We are a funded early-stage startup with great benefits (including
stock options, competitive pay, 401k, and health insurance), a
small (but growing) and friendly team. We are all passionate about
photography and hope you are too! We -strongly prefer applicants
based in or able to relocate to Bay Area, though remote may be
possible in the right circumstances.
Keywords: GLASS Imaging, San Francisco , Senior Machine Learning / Computer Vision Engineer, Engineering , Los Altos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!