Brave Wallet - Blockchain Engineer (Rust, C+)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Brave is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer
with a focus on blockchain to work on cryptocurrency integrations
with Brave. You'll work on our Brave Wallet. This is a high profile
and impactful, hands-on position. Work together with our product
designers, developers and privacy/security experts to help us take
our wallet to the next level. Your responsibilities:
- Work closely with the front-end team to understand intricacies
and help iterate on components used to build our interfaces within
- Integrate new features from brave-core and connect prototypes
to live data.
- Be up-to-date with upcoming protocol upgrades, BIPs, EIPs,
- Be involved in investigating bugs around blockchain edge cases.
- 5+ years experience with application development.
- Some C++ development skills, a plus but not required.
- History of open source contributions.
- Good understanding of blockchain protocols (Bitcoin, Ethereum,
Solana, etc.) and the DeFi ecosystem.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency wallet stack (mechanics, UX,
- Experience with software development via distributed
- Comfortable working in an open source setting.
- A passion for helping protect users' privacy and security.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven record of getting things done.
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO (in most regions) -
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
Keywords: Brave, San Francisco , Brave Wallet - Blockchain Engineer (Rust, C+), Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!