REMOTE Senior/Lead Android Engineer
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: Downtown Chicago, but you can work remote! (NOTE: you
need to be open to potential meetings in the 9-6pm CT time
Skills: 3+ years Android
Based in Downtown Chicago, are a tech-driven music education
company! We deliver a mobile-driven application to effectively
teach users how to play musical instruments. Our app is a teaching
tool that listens to our users play and gives instant feedback,
while also offering step-by-step tutorials, and daily lessons for
Currently, we are looking to bring on a Senior to Lead Android
Engineer to roll out a TON of new features and scale our systems to
support the millions of new consumers. If you would like to be
responsible for building a high-performance app, and also scale out
the application exponentially, we would love the time to tell you
more about this amazing opportunity.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- A mission-driven company with a goal to make music education
- We are a tight-knit group of folks who are passionate about
what they do
- We are funded by amazing investors such as former leaders from
companies such as LinkedIn and Stripe
- Since launching a couple of years ago, we have organically
grown to 300k downloads and a worldwide consumer base
- We offer stellar salary and benefits (see below for more on
benefits) plus you can work remote!!
What You Will Be Doing
- This person will be the second Android engineer on the
- Work with our designer to create beautiful user interfaces for
our Android app.
- Dive into rendering code and solve performance issues.
- Take initiative and expand test coverage in critical
- Improve or help create processes that ensure a high-quality
app. You will do whatever it takes to solve the business problem at
hand. If being overwhelmed by hard engineering challenges sounds
fun, you might be a fit.
- Roll out 10 new instruments in 20 new languages.
- Build a community so students can play together and help each
- Create an educational curriculum that gets better with every
new student we add.
- Unleash our students creativity by allowing them to create
their own content.
- Scale our systems to support the millions of new musicians well
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience building native Android
- Very strong in either Java or Kotlin
- UI expertise
- Understanding of Android APIs
- Nice to haves:
- Experience building an app from the ground up
- Data Structures
- Unit Tests
- Experience with dependency injection, audio processing, and/or
music background are big pluses
What's In It for You
100% paid healthcare, dental and vision
So, if you are a Senior/Lead Android Engineer with experience,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Sally
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ2-Remote-Android-ny -- in the
email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Abbasfard - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, San Francisco , REMOTE Senior/Lead Android Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!