RTL Engineer - ASIC, SOC, FPGA
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a RTL Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a leading Social Media Company that focuses on delivering
its vision through Augmented Reality(AR) is looking for you!
Compute power requirements of Augmented Reality require custom
silicon. This silicon team is driving the state of the art forward
with breakthrough work in computer vision, machine learning, mixed
reality, graphics, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. Our
chips will enable AR devices where our real and virtual worlds will
mix and match throughout the day.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to scalable architecture and uArchitecture designs
for low-power graphics IP design.
- Drive the top-level uArchitecture definition and develop the
- Drive the chip-level integration, verification plan
development, and verification.
- Supervise the RTL-to-GDS flow and assist with synthesis and
- Contribute to ASIC digital uArchitecture, design, and
- Support the test program development, chip validation, and chip
life until production maturity.
- Work with FPGA engineers to perform early prototyping.
- Support hand-off and integration of blocks into larger SOC
- Assist with performance/power analysis of IP models.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital Design Engineer and/or a
- Experience in RTL coding, synthesis, and/or SoC
- Experience in digital design pArchitecture.
- Experience with at least 1 procedural programming language (C,
C++, Python, etc.).
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or
- Experience with Machine learning, graphics, or computer vision
- SystemVerilog OVM/UVM experience.
- Experience in SoC integration and ASIC architecture.
- Experience with low power design and optimization.
- Experience with design synthesis and timing optimization.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($150k - $250k DOE)
So, if you are a RTL Engineer with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DS15-1646149 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dominik Sobaszek - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, San Francisco , RTL Engineer - ASIC, SOC, FPGA, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!