Senior Data Engineer
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position SummaryIn the ever-evolving world of ad-tech and
marketing, Kinesso operates at the forefront of meeting the needs
of many of the world's most compelling brands. Kinesso is building
an agile team of exceptional engineers and data scientists based.
If you are interested in pushing the limits of existing
technologies, developing best-in-class data products, and scaling
applications globally, we would love to hear from you. We are
seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join our Syndication Team
- Discuss technical solutions with the development team,
communicate goals and facilitate execution.
- Work with product team to identify and build scalable data
pipelines, for consumption by downstream clients.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines for processing large data
- Create monitoring and KPIs for data pipelines.
- Participate in coding and contribute to the codebase.
- Have results driven personality, high enthusiasm, energy, and
- Coordinate with QA team members and work together to achieve
automated testing in support of continuous delivery
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to developers.
- Have results driven personality, high enthusiasm and can work
well with others.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor equivalent in Computer Science / Relevant degree in
- Expert level proficiency in Python/Scala and SQL
- Proficiency with AWS or other cloud ecosystem
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus
- Work experience with batch and real-time processing frameworks
(Hadoop, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark etc.) is a plus
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle and
project planning/execution skills
- Experience with processing large sets of structured,
semi-structured and unstructured data and supporting systems
- Experience in designing and developing core modules used to
build real-time and batch data processing.
- Experience in data stream processing tools to ingest, process,
enrich and store various data assets
- Ability to assess business rules, collaborate with stakeholders
and perform source-to-target data mapping, design and review
- Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data
processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing
- Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing
- Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within
Keywords: Kinesso, San Francisco , Senior Data Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!