Front-End Engineer (Remote)
Company: Deliverr, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are proud to announce that Deliverr has raised $170M in new
funding!Click here to learn more Large marketplaces like Amazon
have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps
within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers
on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to
cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission
is to transform the $8-12B fragmented and outdated logistics
industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables
any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment. Our Team:
How we arrived at Deliverr is different - we are violinists,
economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us
together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and
entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven,
and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We're
based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the
globe - backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If
you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven
to power the future of online retail, - we're looking for you. Are
you ready? What you'll do:
- Reinvent fulfillment by designing, developing, testing,
deploying, maintaining and improving pragmatic software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product
and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new language, techniques, and
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews. What
we're looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study
OR equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a related role.
- Insatiable curiosity, passion and ownership to tackle
difficult, real-world problems.
- Someone who follows TDD or in general enjoys writing
- Experience shipping production code with full instrumentation:
deployment, logging, and monitoring and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written
- Must be based in North America. Our Stack:
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services. Deliverr is featured in
LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List! We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams. You'll have a tough
challenge to tackle, so we make sure you're covered! Vacations
Catered Meals 401k Plan Application for Front-End Engineer (Remote)
Do you have 4+ years of experience in a related role? Are you
legally authorized to work in the United States? Do you now, or
will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa
status (e.g., H-1B visa status, etc.) to work legally for our
Company in the United States?-- If you are applying from Canada or
Mexico, are you authorized to work in your country of
Keywords: Deliverr, Inc., San Francisco , Front-End Engineer (Remote), Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!