Company: DALLA RIVA GESTIONI ALBERGHIERE S.R.L.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: April 10, 2021
JLM is seeking a civil engineer to be part of a major
construction company working on a bus improvement project in the
heart of San Francisco, CA. This position would be working hands on
in both the field and the office.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Update and maintenance of logs for all RFIs, drawings, change
directives, contractor change requests, inspection reports, safety
- Support field operations with cost controls and scheduling
- Support with materials purchasing
- Responsible for making sure all documents are in
- Coordination of the Request for Information (RFI), change
order, submittal and drawing process.
- Coordination of construction contract correspondence, input &
maintenance of project information and status reports
- The receipt, review & distribution, and maintenance of project
- Perform other support duties, as needed.
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil or Mechanical
Engineering or equivalent work experience in a construction related
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings,
specifications, and technical documents
- AutoCAD skills a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with a team
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical
condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran
Keywords: DALLA RIVA GESTIONI ALBERGHIERE S.R.L., San Francisco , Civil Engineer, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!