Network Engineer I
Company: Saxon Global, Inc.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Saxon Global is one of the fastest growing Inc. 500 Companies in
the US, providing enhanced IT consulting to top Notch Direct IT
Clients. Job Description Job Duration: 6+ Month Contract Address:
Frisco, TX,75034 Interview Method: Phone then In Person Primary
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the enterprise network architecture design
process supporting LAN, WAN, Datacenter, and Wireless
- Researches and recommends updated networking techniques and
- Responsible for fulfilling project management role as
- Develops, documents, and publishes project plans for large
projects as designated by manager.
- Researches and recommends updated networking technology and
- Provides management with a status of work in progress on a
frequency defined by management.
- Ensures all work is performed to meet customer satisfaction
standards and requirements.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures and safety
rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned. Experience and educational
- Requires some training in fields such as business
administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or
similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four
year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or
equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires a minimum of eight (8) years directly related
and progressively responsible experience. Minimum skills, knowledge
and ability requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of applicable computer applications used at
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN, Datacenter and Wireless
- Experience with Load balancing, Ethernet Fabrics, Wan
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective team leader and decision maker.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Physical and mental requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Sedentary physical activity requiring reaching, sifting,
lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions,
talking and hearing.
- Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- 75% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
- Associate is frequently required to stand, walk (or otherwise
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Saxon Global, Inc., San Francisco , Network Engineer I, Engineering , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!