Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Pilates Instructors- San Ramon
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and dont settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with whats new, whats now, whats next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We arent just a company; were a community vested in each others success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Pilates Instructors to join the Equinox team. This is a great position for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
- Administer Pilates sessions
- Must be willing to build and retain a business according to company standards
- Provide a high level of personalized attention to members
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be willing to work at least 3 shifts per week and available to commit to a minimum of 10 sessions a week
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus and have completed a Pilates training with a minimum of 400 hours
- Must be eager to learn and continue professional development and education
- Must be friendly, vibrant, and outgoing
- Must be computer literate and be able to communicate effectively via email and phone
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a high degree of energy
- Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs at a time
Additional InformationAS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Caf-- services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Keywords: Equinox, San Francisco , Pilates Instructors, Education / Teaching , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!