Guitar Teacher / Guitarist / Music Teacher
Company: Myriad Music School & Dance Academy
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Guitar Teachers and Music Teachers
We are currently hiring Guitar Teachers. Secure your future guitar
teaching position today. Paid training begins immediately upon
hiring. We have full schedules and loads of smart resources for new
Guitar Teachers. All Music Teachers receive complete training in
music pedagogy and leadership skills, resulting in teachers who
lead students and parents with joy and expertise, using a variety
of resources and techniques.
Apply directly through this link:
- Teach private guitar lessons and lead small group guitar /
ukulele instruction 2-5 days per week to students of all ages and
- Implement quality curriculum standards and student practice
incentives, provide students with Myriad's musical education
resources, preparing students for performance events throughout the
- Work diligently to maintain the high standard of excellence
among Myriad's students
- Discover your joy in inspiring and motivating musicians of all
age, all levels.
- Positions open M-F from 3-8pm and Sat from 9am-2pm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Music, or concurrent enrollment in a music
degree (Performance or Education). Preference is given to those
who've earned an MM/MA and/or DM/PhD degrees. Teachers with
experience coaching Certificate of Merit / ABRSM are encouraged to
- Applicants can demonstrate a high level of proficiency on their
- Applicants must reside in the SF Bay Area with appropriate
means of transportation, with a high regard for punctuality.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. with supporting
documentation. We are not able to accommodate candidates who
require visa sponsorship.
- Applicants can demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Teachers with at least two years of teaching experience with
children are preferred.
Compensation: $48.00 - $75.00 per hour, depending on role.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule with year-round
- Pay for 52 weeks per year with 9 weeks of vacation.
- Teachers' pay is unaffected by canceled, rescheduled, or
no-show lessons, and schedules are consistent and can be relied
- Competitive compensation based on level of education, teaching
experience, work performance, ability to collaborate with others,
and professional development initiatives.
- 5-10% pay increase upon contract renewal for continuing
- Travel stipend support
- Sick pay
- Matching 401K retirement plans for all employees.
- Vision and Dental benefits for full-time employees.
- New teachers receive 6 month student retention / high job
performance bonus, and additional compensation is given to teachers
who excel and assume four or more teaching days and/or teach
- Additional profit sharing benefits and bonuses for team members
holding management or leadership roles within the company
- Professional development clinics and workshops to expand the
knowledge and breadth of employee pedagogy skills.
- Fully stocked classrooms with high quality Baldwin & Yamaha
pianos, high-grade professional audio equipment, ergonomic aids,
robust guitar / ukulele library, and gamification tools to engage
students of all ages.
- Advancement opportunities for guitar teachers who wish to add
more teaching days and take on additional administrative/leadership
roles at Myriad.
How to apply: We prioritize applicants who apply through this link:
Please attach resume as .pdf file Please attach a brief cover
letter highlighting why you believe you're a good fit for
Who we are:
- Myriad Music School is a busy, established, highly-rated music
school connecting great teachers with dedicated families since
1997. Thousands of students have taken lessons and classes at
Myriad. Our facility hosts quality Baldwin and Yamaha pianos,
top-notch audio equipment, with 13 well-stocked classrooms, and
30-35 Teachers and Admin Team in San Mateo.
- Myriad is the premiere music school who places top priority on
pedagogy training, innovative resources, ergonomics practices by
instrument, leadership skills, and savvy curriculum for each
department. You will be nurtured alongside a team of teachers who
thrive and lead their students and families with confidence and
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who welcomes and celebrates differences, and we encourage
applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
We look forward to learning more about you.
Myriad is by far the best place I've ever worked hands down! I've
never felt so supported and I'm proud to be a part of such a
professional team. There is a family atmosphere here that makes you
feel as welcome as you are at home. I can always depend on the
leadership at Myriad to help in any situation. That's why I love
teaching here! -Teacher Chelsea
Salary range: $50 - $75 hourly
Keywords: Myriad Music School & Dance Academy, San Francisco , Guitar Teacher / Guitarist / Music Teacher, Education / Teaching , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...