Company: Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hiring a Toddler Teacher in San Francisco's Inner Sunset
district.Do work that matters at a company that offers more!If
working with toddlers to guide their development is your passion,
then Bright Horizons is the place for you. If you are looking for a
supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and
your professional growth is encouraged, apply today to be a Child
Care Teacher.As a Toddler Teacher you will:
- Work with children who are at a vital point in their
development; your patience and guidance will help shape who they
- Encourage toddlers budding skills through positive
reinforcement as they play, climb, and explore.
- Collaborate with co-workers to develop creative hands-on
activities and projects based on your observations of the
children's interests and skills.
- Communicate with parents daily to share their child's latest
achievements.Consistently named one of FORTUNE's "100 Best
Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the
next level by offering you MORE.
- Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take
advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training and career
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including
401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee
discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources
and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements -
including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the
wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty,
Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for
Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and
Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.Job
RequirementsChild Care Teachers must pass state and company
background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma or GED.
- At least six months of experience working with children in a
- Early childhood coursework, CDA or degree preferred.Full-time
and part-time positions available. Complete your online application
today for immediate consideration. As part of your application
process, you will be required to complete a 23 minute assessment.
This will start at the end of your application and can be completed
via a mobile device.Compensation Range: $25 - $31 / hrHAVING
TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?Contact us at
email@example.com or 855-877-6866Bright Horizons is
dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports
diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities
to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the
Law Poster: and along with information on the and .Applicants
requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact the recruitment
helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or . Determinations on requests for
reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright Horizons Children's Centers, San Francisco , Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!