Company: La casa Rosa Daycare
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Lead Infant/Toddler Teacher
We are looking for a Spanish speaker teacher from our infant and
We are a small family daycare. Our preschool group consist of 3
little ones between the ages 2.5 months-3 years old. Our infant
group consists of 3 infants (under two) between 12 - 22months. You
will be working along another teacher. Ratio 6:2
This position would be for 7 hours per day for five days a week
(8:30am-3:30pm - Monday-Friday) and potentially 9 hours a day if
director is absent (8:30am-5:30pm). A qualified teacher may be
responsible for the facility if the Lead Teacher or Director is
This position encourages creativity to help plan and teach lessons
in an age-appropriate manner.
24+ ECE or ECD units.*
2+ years early childhood classroom experience.
Strong group management & classroom skills.
Spanish speaker. We teach Spanish to the little ones and we talk it
all day long. Being fluent is a must.
Authorized to work in the United States.
Experience working and teaching this age group.
Tons of energy!!!
Experience in positive discipline or willing to learn.
Additionally we will reimburse you for:
TB Test and Flu Shot
EMSA approved Pediatric CPR/First Aid Certification
Immunization Records of Measles and Pertussis
Mandated Child Abuse Reporter Training
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Nurturing children's growth and development
- Preparing snacks and meals for children
- Managing a classroom and maintaining a positive work
- Developing age appropriate curriculum and preparing activities
prior to children's arrival
- Providing responsive, culturally appropriate care routines for
children - toileting, diapering, toilet training, hand and face
washing, changing of wet or soiled clothing, putting on or taking
off weather-appropriate outdoor gear
- Supervising and interacting appropriately with children during
the course of the day
- Taking children out on walks (with another teacher)
- Ensuring the classroom supplies are stocked, areas are clean
and safe, and items are in good working order
- Maintain a clean classroom
- Communicating with other teachers with regards to observations,
questions, concerns and ideas regarding the program, children, and
We are currently offering $25-27/hr.
Please let me know if you are interested and if so please include
me your resume lacasarosadaycare @ gmail.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 /hour
Must be vaccinated
Keywords: La casa Rosa Daycare, San Francisco , Preschool teacher, Education / Teaching , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!