Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity
Company: Swing Education
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Contra Costa County
We're currently hiring educators to work with Antioch Unified
School District, Summit Public Schools, Pittsburg Unified School
District, Rocketship Education and more! Earn up to $200 per
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you're looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
* You have a Bachelor's degree from a 4-yr college or university in
* You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
* Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to
* You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.
Why work with Swing?
* Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
* Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter
schools with one application.
* Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
* Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
* You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility
to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
* Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day,
half-day, and long-term assignments.
* We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, San Francisco , Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity, Education / Teaching , Brentwood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!