Graphic Designer, Holiday
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Minted is seeking an entrepreneurial, highly organized, marketing-savvy graphic designer to work in our San Francisco Bay Area headquarters. This person will help build a new business and will be joining a company where design is central to the company. This is a full time temporary opportunity starting immediately and lasting until the end of the year, with the potential opportunity to convert to a regular full time position. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail with a proven ability to rapidly conceptualize, iterate, and deliver visual assets. The position requires keen typographic skills (understands typography visual hierarchy and styles, and how to use them properly) and is well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite with advanced proficiency in Photoshop. Copywriting skills are also a big plus. The appropriate candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, and has the ability to work autonomously. The candidate must be self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to deliver projects from inception to completion.You will:
- Conceptualize visual assets, and potentially copy, for holistic marketing campaigns around a large new product launch
- Produce digital (e.g., email, site content, social media, digital ads, etc.) and printed (e.g., print advertising, catalogs, direct mail, etc.) marketing assets, including preparing files for export to production
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to translate briefs into designs, maintaining campaign and brand continuity
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively You are:
- Experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
- Able to work on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- An effective communicator and collaborator
- Someone with strong time management skills You have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of design experience in creative marketing or in-house design team; e-commerce is a plus
- An eye for merchandising and product pairing
- Copywriting experience is a plus - or a willingness to try copywriting!
- Experience in small and large-scale projects in e-commerce, digital media, and advertising
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A portfolio of your work to share with us About Minted Minted is a lifestyle brand and design marketplace connecting you with the worlds best artists to create something one of a kind. Minted crowdsources graphic design and artwork from a global community of independent artists and sells these as products addressing the $10 billion stationery market, $48 billion art market, and $100 billion home decor market. Minteds mission is to enable the design independence of both consumers and artists around the world, and the company is a platform for the strongest emerging artists in the world to be seen and discovered.We aim to build a lasting brand representing the most commercially successful design community in the world. Minted was founded by successful serial entrepreneur Mariam Naficy. Minted is located in a beautiful office in downtown San Francisco and is backed by Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, and angel investors including Marissa Mayer formerly of Yahoo and Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp. Minted is comprised of an experienced and entrepreneurial team. We come from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, Yahoo, and Goldman Sachs and numerous disruptive startups. We are a passionate, creative, ambitious team. We provide a great opportunity to work with a stellar team and on a world-changing mission, all supported by a proven business model. Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
Keywords: Minted, San Francisco , Graphic Designer, Holiday, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!