Bilingual Graphic Designer (Remote)
Company: Little Caesars Pizza
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off
the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future
by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our
colleagues make an impact.
Your Mission:In this role, you will be responsible for the design,
animation and production of digital projects developing on-target
communications for brand & marketing materials. You will support
the creative department in all digital production efforts. You will
also be responsible for the project timelines ensuring file
delivery to franchisees and/or vendors.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Generate concepts and designs for specific digital and print
materials. Execute franchisees and internal creative requests that
support the overall brand strategies and coordinates all phases of
assigned projects, including: Prepare work to be accomplished by
gathering appropriate information; Consulting with team members on
projects; Plan concept and design; Obtain approvals; Animating,
when required; Prepare final layout and copy.
- Release final files to the production vendor; including but not
limited to executing final edits, deliver production-ready files,
create versions and transferring files to the vendor/media
- Designs and animates high quality, accurate creative projects
that are delivered with a strong attention to detail while
maintaining consistently high standards.
- Follow set brand identity and guarantee brand is consistently
and professionally represented through all projects.
- Ensure optimum operation of equipment and software through
knowing preventative maintenance or advising management of issues
in a timely manner.
- Follow and adhere to production processes (paperwork & asset
management) including tracking workflow and budget
- Cross-train with other department team members on computer
equipment and job-related skills.
- Contribute to team efforts as needed.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Art/Art Direction. Equivalent
experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Fluent English & Spanish communication skills (both verbal and
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in graphic design or art
direction, with a focus on digital productions and animation,
including stakeholder meetings, vendor coordination, asset
management and project time and cost estimates.
- A strong portfolio that reflects an exceptional foundation of
design principles, as well as awareness of current trends and how
they translate to digital media.
- Highly skilled and efficient with Macintosh computer system
using, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, especially,
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects
Animation and Cinema 4d.
- Excellent creative thinking skills and the ability to apply
those skills in design practice.
- Evidence of organization and time management with ability to
manage concurrent projects.
- Evidence of ability to work as part of a team as well as
- Ability to travel when necessary and adhere to the Travel
- Ability to work beyond traditional office hours when required
by project demands.
Keywords: Little Caesars Pizza, San Francisco , Bilingual Graphic Designer (Remote), Design, Graphic Design & CAD , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!