Adobe Digital Marketing Director - West Coast
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: September 15, 2019
OverviewAt Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology
and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the
most recognized brands on the planet. You will do this with
cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with
the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North
America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the
opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Practice:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has
expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution
offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection
points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital
technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise
by using the complete Adobe technology stack.
The Adobe Practice at Perficient has a career opportunity for a US
West Digital Marketing/Technology Director.
Our Adobe Practice is comprised of a dynamic, fast-growing team
that provides Adobe Digital Marketing solutions to enterprise
organizations embarking on digital transformations. You will work
closely with our practice professionals to set practice strategies,
support business development, and deliver challenging solutions for
The ideal candidate will have extensive delivery experience,
outstanding business-facing verbal and written communication
skills, enjoy building customer relationships, guide delivery
excellence and solve customer challenges.
7-10 years of experience in digital marketing and content
management is required; Adobe Marketing Cloud experience is
This position is located on the West coast. May have up to 50%
travel to client sites as needed.ResponsibilitiesSpecifics of this
position may include:
- Pre-sales including writing statements of work and responding
to requests for proposals.
- Lead the planning and requirements gathering phases including
estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and
- Soft skills for interaction with customers for requirement
gathering and implementation
- Provide oversight on customer engagements to ensure best
- Manage the technical, business and personnel aspects of
- Manage time, backlog and resource management activities for the
assigned consulting engagements.
- Support multiple engagements on a part-time basis as the
overall engagement manager working with the assigned project
managers to ensure successful delivery.
- Serving as the Program Strategy Advisor for one or more of our
larger, more strategic clients/engagements is possible.
- Lead strategic engagements while also serving as the lead
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and
client resources; the ability to effectively manage the engagement
while recognizing and leveraging the expertise of the different
resources and the importance of their contributions is
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote
- Produce key project management deliverables such as project
charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans,
change management plans, etc.
- Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by
facilitating requirements/design sessions and producing
- Mentor and provide solutions delivery expertise to less
experienced team members.
- Monitor engagement team performance and provide
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Team with the business developer to drive ongoing client
- Participate on client engagement steering committees as
necessary to set client expectations and issue and resolution
- Lead SME support and key participant in the business
- Continue business development efforts to expand our footprint
in existing customers.
- Develop overall estimates of the effort / resource requirements
- Analysis of pricing / approach options advising the Perficient
General Manager on the related business considerations and impact
of different options.
- Lead the risk assessment efforts during the proposal process
and recommend appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing and content
- C-Suite presentation skills
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions
- Served as the senior delivery resource for consulting
- Experience responding to RFPs/RFQs and procurement
- Proven track record working with and selling to the
stakeholders, executives, and decision makers of Fortune 1000
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases
and communicating client-specific value proposition and
establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Led discussions with business and technical decision makers,
including detailing specifications, product roadmaps, deployment,
and third-party integrations.
- Demonstrated capability to handle proof-of-concept and solution
- Experience coordinating sales team members to develop sales
scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing
expertise/training and guiding solution development.
- Experience with recruiting, personnel management, and
- Experience in sales support role, particularly discovery
meetings, demos, roadmaps, and engagement assessment.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, San Francisco , Adobe Digital Marketing Director - West Coast, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!