Product Marketing Specialist
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: August 24, 2019
WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and
ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on
innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if
there's an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it
there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom
Communications, Tribune Media, Grey Television, TEGNA, and many
other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in
every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid
to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which
means you can make a difference with your career, while learning,
growing and having fun!
The Product Marketing Specialist is a key member of the Product
Marketing team, assisting in crafting the messaging and positioning
for our products and conceiving and developing programs that drive
demand. This role will partner with Product Managers to support
and/or own a variety of initiatives including product launches,
communication to sales, sales collateral, and creating digital
sales tools. The ideal candidate will have high attention to
detail, an eye for quality and experience translating technical
information into benefit-propositions and creating sales tools to
simplify and expedite the sales process.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Sales enablement - Develop core sales materials (slides, one
sheets, presentations) for sales team that help sales move programs
through the sales funnel.
- Campaign optimization - generate reports and provide
post-campaign analyses to communicate performance metrics and guide
suggested modifications for future marketing efforts.
- Competitive analysis - maintain a working knowledge of the
market and our customers through sales insight, market research,
and competitive analysis.
- Launch - work closely with product management and support the
cross-functional implementation of product launches, features, and
- Communication - communicate the value proposition of our
products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support
the selling process of our products.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of successful Product Marketing experience preferably
in the software industry; media experience a plus.
- Experience creating collateral that condenses product
capabilities into engaging and compelling marketing messages and
writing that addresses customer needs.
- Demonstrated success in executing product launches and
- Refined training, presentation, and communication
- High sense of urgency, driven with ability to understand and
- Strong experience working with remote and cross-functional
- Outstanding organizational skills with aggressive attention to
- A positive, client-focused, professional attitude and ability
to stay calm.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and speak to a
technical and sales audience.
- Ability to document and track project progress.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- BA/BS required.
This position will be based in the San Francisco office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers,
access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts
company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves,
great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits,
casual work attire, stocked caf--, 401(k) match, and plenty of
opportunities to grow!
Keywords: WideOrbit, San Francisco , Product Marketing Specialist, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!