Associate Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: June 16, 2019
We are looking for some short-term marketing assistance this spring
to help bring key campaigns to life for our real world games. In
this Associate Product Marketing Manager role, you will help build
and execute product marketing strategies for Niantic mobile games,
including supporting marketing initiatives with our strategic 3rd
party partners. Part creative, part analytical, this assignment
will make you flex your strategic and tactical muscle to help
launch and run campaigns, increase retention and create user and
partner happiness in our quest to get the world exploring more with
our games. Niantic's games are distinct from typical casual mobile
games, and so is our marketing strategy. During your time here,
you'll experience meticulous learning and development, mentoring
from senior leaders in the company, and opportunities to gain
exposure to different products. And, most importantly, you'll have
tons of fun.
This will be a temporary contract position employed through
PROUnlimited. PROUnlimited will provide benefits according to their
eligibility rules. This role is not eligible for immigration
- Help define and execute ambitious go-to-market strategies for
new products, new features and/or new programs in close
coordination with cross-functional partners such as Product
Management, Business Development/Partnerships, Operations/Customer
Support, Marketing Communications, Community Management and Public
- Support key product go-to-market tactics such as positioning,
naming, external communications, competitive analysis, project
management and audience research.
- Help drive creative content development including but not
limited to product messaging and benefits; social, push and email
copy; and promotional videos.
- Work directly with Community Managers to help build user
community and keep our users updated on the latest features and
- Execute product-specific Live Ops programs with your team
- Author, develop and help execute strategic co-marketing plans
with our strategic partners, advocating for them within the
organization while also ensuring that partners are fulfilling their
- Ensure all partner communications about the game are accurate
and reflective of Niantic Brand and/or product-specific brand
- Share Niantic product roadmaps and marketing plans with our
partners with an eye towards identifying areas for partner
integration and marketing support.
- Travel to meet with strategic partners, as necessary.
- Track and interpret product and marketing analytics; suggest
improvements or revised marketing strategies.
- You have a bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a
- You have 2-5 years of marketing experience in areas including:
Product marketing, brand management, direct marketing, marketing
program management, and/or marketing consulting.
- You have experience with online data measurement and analysis
of products, customers, and market dynamics.
- You have social media marketing experience; familiarity with
Community management & engagement strategies a plus.
- You have 3rd party partner marketing management and execution
- You have proven capacity for developing and understanding
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills, with
experience in developing and delivering executive
- You have the knowledge and understanding of Niantic's mission
and strategic position in the market.
Join the Niantic team!Niantic is the world's leading AR technology
company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world.
Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent
company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including
Nintendo, The Pok--mon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our
current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and
record-breaking AR game Pok--mon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter:
Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We
believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported
and included is essential to creating great products our community
will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse
voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in
the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most
important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value
intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have
growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los
Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg.
Keywords: Niantic, San Francisco , Associate Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!