Marketing Manager - Advanced Visualization
Company: Carl Zeiss MediTech
Posted on: April 18, 2019
MARKETING MANAGER - ADVANCED VISUALIZATION
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop
exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that s
focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an
open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
The U.S. Marketing Manager will lead the development and launch of
marketing plans for current and future products and services
including: target markets, promotion plans, marketing materials and
education requirements. This individual will conduct market
research to identify trends in the appropriate market segments, and
competitive developments. The Marketing Manager will develop
detailed financial models to justify programs and projects, create
marketing campaigns to drive sales performance, and key metrics to
quantify impact of the marketing programs and to refine them
appropriately. Furthermore, the Marketing Manager has the
responsibility of managing regional/local KOL s to achieve podium
power at regional and local meetings. The Marketing Manager must
excel at building cross-functional alignment. This individual will
work with sales leadership, global marketing, supply chain,
operations, customer service, and finance to ensure successful
product introductions. The Marketing Manager will have significant
interaction with the field-based sales force, and must work
collaboratively to ensure that customer targeting, sales tools, and
marketing programs are well executed and impactful.
* Create and manage the implementation of the annual strategic
marketing plan for each customer segment within area of
* Manage the product portfolio for the assigned product/customer
* Drive results through the launch of new products, next generation
products, and product enhancements.
* Partner with the Global Business & Marketing Teams to create and
implement the long-term product strategy.
* Prepare new product launch packages and Go-To-Market documents
for the US market.
* Continuously monitor market needs and customer acceptance through
sales force collaboration, customer visits, attending key
congresses and meetings, and conducting primary and secondary
market research. Understand what drives market segmentation.
* Monitor sales and profits and report on product line performance
to management, utilize sales analysis skills to understand and
report on product and market dynamics.
* May plan and manage the product line marketing budget.
* Provide input to assist Sales Management in forecast sales for
manufacturing and financial planning.
* Understand market dynamics and recommend pricing strategy.
* Partner with Clinical Marketing to cultivate and develop Key
Opinion Leaders and product advocates and provide support to
clinical trial sites.
* Have intimate knowledge of the sales process for the assigned
customer segment and provide critical sales tools. Support regional
local sales training by providing strategic goals and marketing
messages. Liaise with regional Sales Training resources as content
experts. Perform Sales Training during phase training sessions,
trade shows, and sales meetings.
* Provide Field Sales with updates on product, services, and market
changes and be a resource to Field Sales and respond to point of
sales questions and requests.
* Partner with Marketing Communications to develop and implement
the communication and promotional plans and materials including:
mailings, advertising, product literature, speakers, web marketing,
digital marketing outlets, etc.
* Analyze competitive products and incorporate competitive
strategies into promotional and product development plans to stay
ahead of the competition.
* BA or BS degree, preferably in marketing, engineering or life
sciences. An MBA is preferred.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of successful experience in a marketing
and/or sales position.
* Experience in the medical, biotechnology, diagnostic imaging or
related industry required. Experience in Neurosurgery is a
* Experience bringing new products to market is highly
* Experience in managing clinical trial sites is preferred.
* Knowledge and experience in the product development process is
* Outstanding, proven communication skills (written, group
presentations, etc.) are required.
* Proven ability to work closely with direct / distributor sales
teams is required.
* Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are
* Strong strategic and analytical skills including forecasting,
sales analysis, and ROI analysis are required
* Proven ability to work with internal customers through strong
collaboration and external customers.
* Ability to travel up to 30% within the U.S. At ZEISS we encourage
creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and
interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development
perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We
care about our employees and take particular responsibility for
improving society and preserving our environment. These core values
have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE! The application process takes less than
10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer. Online Application
Keywords: Carl Zeiss MediTech, San Francisco , Marketing Manager - Advanced Visualization, Advertising , Dublin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!