Senior Campaign Marketing Manager
Company: Adaptive Insights
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Adaptive Insights, a Workday company, makes software for people who plan. We're powering a new generation of business planning for organizations of all sizes with the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud. Addressing the need for greater business agility in a world that moves fast, our Business Planning Cloud delivers a new way for everybody who plans to collaborate, gain business insights, and adapt with agility.
We're proud to be ranked by Montclare as the #16 Most Influential SaaS Company in the World, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning & Analysisreflecting that we're addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market. Over 3,800 companies worldwide rely on the award-winning Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud to help manage business performance. We couldn't be more proud!
Senior Campaign Marketing Manager
We are seeking a senior-level, high-performing, self-driven Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to join our team. Do you aspire to deliver outstanding campaigns and event experiences? Are you adept at working across multiple teams and departments juggling dozens of projects while keeping your cool? Are you motivated by seeing your work contribute to pipeline growth? This role is critical to reaching big demand generation goals and requires the ability to deliver quality outcomes while working under tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate is self-driven but also collaborative, highly metrics focused, diligent about A/B testing, and can be tenacious while wearing kid gloves. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to talk with you.
You need to be well-organized, have experience in Account-Based Marketing, cross-functional marketing programs, integrated campaign development, and territory planning and development. You should be comfortable working with Sales teams, cross-functional Marketing teams, Executives, and Customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive in understanding business needs, and takes initiative.
- Build and execute integrated regional strategic marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to ABM campaigns, demand generation campaigns, executive programs, sales events, and co-marketing partner programs.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field-marketing plan and collaborate with sales development and sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Identify, develop, and execute the campaigns and programs to support our field organization, working cross functionally with Sales Development and Account Managers. Understand our target industries and customize programs as needed
- Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, creative themes, speaker acquisition and social media strategies as related to campaigns
- C-level campaigns: Programs to create/accelerate opportunities and position Adaptive Insights as an Industry Innovator/ thought leader
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities, and feedback through regular communication and follow up to Sales organization
- Cross collaborate with other marketing and sales channels sales, partner marketing, product marketing, online, email, social, press, customer references and others to integrate communications and promotion of events
- Manage lead acquisition to ensure smooth lead hand-off, nurturing and follow-up post event
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to stakeholders and sales teams
- Comfortable participating in Adaptive Insights events, including speaking with prospects
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in Marketing, preferably in a Demand Generation role, with at least 3 years in a corporate setting. Strong background in campaign development and Account Based Marketing required.
- Passionate about delivering memorable, effective programs that support our great Sales team and company
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and impeccable execution
- Ability to influence others in a cross-functional team including Sales, Marketing and executives. Previous experience working with Sales teams and executives required
- Ability to manage events on time, on budget, and with existing resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com. HubSpot knowledge a bonus
- Candidates with SaaS business experience, high-growth software, or accelerated growth have an advantage.
- Travel expected approx 20%
Keywords: Adaptive Insights, San Francisco , Senior Campaign Marketing Manager, Advertising , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!