Social Copywriter (SF*)
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Location: San Francisco, CaliforniaWe are seeking a copywriter -- who will focus on writing witty, snappy social content -- to join our client's marketing team. So, if you're a self-starter, team player, and ready to add value by developing content for their social channels, email and more, then we are looking for you! You will need to work onsite for this position. And, they are looking for someone with extensive experience working on social for innovative, disruptor brands. Someone who can partner with a designer to create out of the box content that encourages people to like, share, watch, comment and click, and creates love of their brand. There will be some light email copy support, but the majority of the work will be social.
- Be the brand voice on their social channels.
- Write clear, concise, and conversational copy primarily for social media.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to come up with kickass creative.
- Work with stakeholders and reviewers to keep the brand voice consistent.
- Find new ways to tell their brand story-generating ideas for how branded content can come to life across multiple channels.
- Deliver on the editorial calendar, working closely with social media team to optimize and strategize distribution.
- Deliver proactive ideas for how they can drive engagement and relevancey at key cultural moments for their target consumer.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- You know how to write copy that gets clicks-and loads of engagement.
- Your writing is clear, interesting, and makes people want to take an action.
- You can adjust according to brand voice and tone based on medium and audience.
- You're ready to move quickly, test copy and content, and iterate to find the perfect performance-based solution.
- You can take initiative, stay organized, and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent grammar, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years developing social content for a brand, either at an ad agency or an in-house creative department.
- Bachelor's degree with English/Advertising/Journalism focus.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- Personal finance and consumer experience preferable.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fast learner
Keywords: Aquent, San Francisco , Social Copywriter (SF*), Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!