Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics
Location: Mill Valley
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Glassdoor is seeking an experienced Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics to lead our marketing ops and analytics team. This role will be responsible for the execution and operations of our marketing automation systems, reporting and insights engine, marketing tech stack management, and lead scoring and lead management processes. This role will be a key member of the marketing leadership team, driving process and system efficiency and providing the marketing insights that will drive innovation.
The ideal candidate possesses both strategic acumen and a track record of operational excellence. If you have a passion for marketing metrics and a keen eye for operational and technical efficiency, we would love to hear from you.
- Manage all of marketing operations include Marketo administration, lead scoring, database segmentation, campaign tracking and attribution, marketing database quality, and data compliance (e.g. GDPR compliance).
- Partner with Decision Science team to build a reporting infrastructure that supports the needs of the marketing team. Ensure reporting integrity and alignment with other GTM teams.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, funnel efficiency, TAM penetration, and goal achievement.
- Define metrics and dashboards to measure performance of marketing teams, including marketing programs, advertising, events, email, and web teams
- Partner with marketing leaders on long-term planning, strategy, and infrastructure
- Partner with cross-functional leadership in Sales Operations, Business Applications teams to to ensure marketing goals are met related to marketing technology and data flows.
- Drive strong sales and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support lead management, lead scoring, and funnel reporting..
- Lead the annual and quarterly marketing forecasting and goal-setting process, and be a key player in Annual and Quarterly marketing planning
- 8+ years experience in marketing with 5+ years experience in marketing operations and analytics. Experience in B2B marketing organization is a must.
- Expertise with Marketo and CRM solutions is a must, salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience managing and optimizing a marketing tech stack
- Ability to be both strategic and maintain an eye for tactical detail is a must.. Ability to be a player-coach for the marketing ops and analytics team.
- Expertise in marketing analytics and optimization, including instrumenting campaign tracking, and building reporting infrastructure.
- Expertise in marketing pipeline forecasting and ROI reporting is a must.
- Excellence in organization, process planning, and process documentation is a must.
- Strong ability to manage cross-functional partnerships
- Work with purpose join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Keywords: Glassdoor, San Francisco , Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics, Advertising , Mill Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!