US Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, Dockers
Company: Levi Strauss & Co.
Location: San Francisco
Posted on: November 18, 2023
US Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, Dockers page is
loaded US Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, Dockers Apply
locations HQ-Office, San Francisco, CA, USA time type Full time
posted on Posted 9 Days Ago job requisition id R-0111575 JOB
DESCRIPTIONYou're an original. So are we.We're a company of people
who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873,
and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and
environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build
sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom
and self-expression around the world.Where we lead, others follow.
For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to
lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We
employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great
brands: Levi's -, Dockers -, Denizen -, Signature by Levi Strauss &
Co.--- and Beyond Yoga.As the Social Media and Marketing
Coordinator, Dockers, you will be in charge of creating the Social
Media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, Treads, etc.) strategy to
improve interaction, engagement, and likes at the Dockers Social
Media presence. You will align our brand with latest trends. You
will also be responsible for editing, designing, and uploading the
contents to the different profiles aligned to the US/Canada
Marketing calendar. Please attach your portfolio or a link to your
prior work to this application.About the Role
- Social Media:
- You will manage Dockers' social media strategy and Calendar
posts in US and Canada, increasing brand awareness, interaction,
and growth in followers throughout the region.
- You will manage the brand's content on Instagram, TikTok,
Facebook, and X.
- Create unique content grid for each Dockers profiles in social
- Ensure that brand social media comments are answered.
- Work with the Media Agency on the paid ads strategy to increase
the interaction of the posts and their reach.
- Make social media content in Canva or Microsoft Designer
according to each profile.
- Craft and release organic content for Reels and TikTok (basic
video editing) at Dockers stores near San Francisco.
- Present improvement plans for social media indicators.
- Present results of the month, quarterly, and annual to
- Connect with global teams to share best practices or define
- Provide ideas to improve engagement and brand expression on
- Support in content creation within Dockers.com, landing pages,
and UGC content.
- Support brand events such as press days, store openings, and
seeding process for influencers.
- Track budget expense by month, semester, and year.
- Follow up the internal and external billing process and ensure
their invoices are submitted.About You
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2-3 years' work experience in digital marketing, social media
management or creative agencies.
- Fluent in Microsoft Suite, Canva, Photoshop, or Microsoft
- Structured, proactive, and efficient.The expected starting
salary range for this role is $57,500- $90,500. We may ultimately
pay more or less than the posted range based on the location of the
role. The amount a particular employee will earn within the salary
range will be based on several factors including, but not limited
to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills,
performance and business needs.Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.)
offers a total rewards package that includes competitive pay,
incentive plans, and a wide array of benefits designed to help you
and your family stay healthy, meet your financial goals, and
balance the demands of your work and personal life. Available
benefits vary depending upon the specifics of the role; details
relating to a specific role will be made available upon
request.Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or
compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits or other form of
compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular
employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until
paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion,
consistent with the law.Levi Strauss & Co. is committed to equal
employment opportunity, affirmative action, and recruiting and
maintaining a workforce that welcomes and respects -people from
diverse backgrounds while enabling our employees to make an impact.
-We value the unique combination of talents, experiences, and
perspectives of each employee, making our collective success
possible.We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you
with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical
care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for
retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the
first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave#LI-Hybrid EOE M/F/Disability/Vets LOCATIONSan
Francisco, CA, USAFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time Current LS&Co
Employees, apply via your Workday account. About Us At Levi Strauss
& Co., you can be yourself - and be part of something bigger. We're
a company of people who like to forge our own path. We collaborate
instead of competing. We believe that diverse perspectives make us
stronger. And we try not to take ourselves too seriously. There's
plenty of room to make your mark here. Come work with us and wear
what you love.
Keywords: Levi Strauss & Co., San Francisco , US Social Media and Marketing Coordinator, Dockers, Advertising , San Francisco, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!